Steyn notes Democrats’ ‘extraordinary’ double standard on Allah, Christian God

Quit trying to be shocking, we already know you are a despicable heartless individual, there is no need to continually remind us.

Why should any American give a hoot whether the muzzie beasts destroy their own towns and cities? That's to our advantage since it will only impoverish them further and keep from spreading their vile culture to other parts of the world.

Still not shocking me, heard this same racist isolationist crap from you already.

What's "RACIST" about this??
Islam isn't a "race" and Neither are "muslims".......
AND prove to us all that Islam isn't a vile cult with a demented culture of womanophobia, poochophobia, pigophobia, Westernophobia....in fact everythingthat'snotIslamicophobia....
It's the religion of "Permanent Offence"....If the rest of the world had the same mentally twisted outlook as a lot of these idiots, then THEY wouldn't exist as a cult or religion...whichever takes your fancy :lol: :eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $images-vi2.jpg
    $images-vi2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 63
  • $obama-vulcan-salute1.jpg
    $obama-vulcan-salute1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 55
  • $mein-koran-adolf-muhammad.jpg
    $mein-koran-adolf-muhammad.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 51
Conservatives are totally clueless about global politics

In case they missed it, the Muslim world is going through a revolution. While always unstable, these countries are extremely volatile and US policies at this time can determine our relations for generations

As it is, the US is viewed as a necessary evil to stabilize their economies and maintain the peace. They also look at us as hostile to Islam and a threat to their beliefs.

Standing up against hate speech against Islam is not a threat to Christianity

They're going through a revolution all right, turning into a bunch of Iran's.

Obama, the gift that just fucking keeps giving.

main.jpg

And the actions by the West and the US in particular will help shape the region

Thank goodness we will not have rightwing conservatives setting our course

Why should any American give a hoot whether the muzzie beasts destroy their own towns and cities? That's to our advantage since it will only impoverish them further and keep from spreading their vile culture to other parts of the world.

Still not shocking me, heard this same racist isolationist crap from you already.

AND prove to us all that Islam isn't a vile cult with a demented culture of womanophobia, poochophobia, pigophobia, Westernophobia....in fact everythingthat'snotIslamicophobia....
It's the religion of "Permanent Offence"....If the rest of the world had the same mentally twisted outlook as a lot of these idiots, then THEY wouldn't exist as a cult or religion...whichever takes your fancy :lol: :eusa_whistle:

LOL, you are ever harder to take seriously than the other hater.

Muslim haters like the kind we see here are not racists.

They are ignorant bigots suffering from capricious confirmation bias.

Last edited:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet" is the same as saying 'The future must not belong to those who exercise free speech'

It's an eye-popping statement. To prove "slander", one must show damages. And to Steyn's point, how does one damage a guy who's "been dead for getting on for a millennium and a half"??

We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them. I know there are some who ask why don't we just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws. Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As president of our country, and commander in chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so.

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views -- even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do so not because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened.

Even Americans who take spoken words completely out of context too.

President Obama’s 2012 address to U.N. General Assembly (Full text) - The Washington Post

So the excuse is that he's talking out of both sides of his mouth?... again? :eusa_eh:
These two sets of commentary within the same speech contradict one another. Only one can be true.

In case they missed it, the Muslim world is going through a revolution. While always unstable, these countries are extremely volatile and US policies at this time can determine our relations for generations

As it is, the US is viewed as a necessary evil to stabilize their economies and maintain the peace. They also look at us as hostile to Islam and a threat to their beliefs.

main.jpg

Except for me replying just to point this out...notice that no one replies to you anymore.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: :lol::lol::lol:

main.jpg

Yeah now we have nattering, liberal nabobs turning a blind eye to terrorist attacks on our embassies, the killing of Marines and Ambassadors, all the while sending gazillions to the people who did this while apologizing for some stupid movie that had absolutely nothing to do with any of this.

:clap:

Bravo!

Having difficulties accepting obvious truths is the hallmark of liberalism.

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet" is the same as saying 'The future must not belong to those who exercise free speech'

It's an eye-popping statement. To prove "slander", one must show damages. And to Steyn's point, how does one damage a guy who's "been dead for getting on for a millennium and a half"??

We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them. I know there are some who ask why don't we just ban such a video. The answer is enshrined in our laws. Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As president of our country, and commander in chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day, and I will always defend their right to do so.

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views -- even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do so not because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened.

President Obama’s 2012 address to U.N. General Assembly (Full text) - The Washington Post

So the excuse is that he's talking out of both sides of his mouth?... again? :eusa_eh:
These two sets of commentary within the same speech contradict one another. Only one can be true.

Not at all. See when you pluck 11 words out of context and or make up some assnine story about those 11words, you really can't (or shouldn't) be suprised when taken in context they seems contradictory.

No such thing as an "obvious truth" when you are talking ignorant generalities about a huge culturally and geologically diverse group of humans, only obvious bigotry.

No such thing as an "obvious truth" when you are talking ignorant generalities about a huge culturally and geologically diverse group of humans, only obvious bigotry.

You support the Nazis, we think they're bad news. You think opposing the Nazis makes us bigots, we think you supporting the Nazis makes you a fucking moron.

Muslim haters like the kind we see here are not racists.

They are ignorant bigots suffering from capricious confirmation bias.

Nazi haters like the kind we see here are not racists.

Peace in out time, right Neville?

False analogy, bigot.

Actually, hating bigots like you is like hating nazis.

You flatter yourself. The Nazis are the ones firing RPGs into the American Consulate and sodomizing the Ambassador. Those who make excuses for such behavior are also Nazis.

There's nothing "ignorant" about stating the fact that devout muzzies are no better than vicious animals. The only ones who are tolerably civilized are the ones who don't take it seriously.

Not at all. See when you pluck 11 words out of context and or make up some assnine story about those 11words, you really can't (or shouldn't) be suprised when taken in context they seems contradictory.

Those words aren't out of context. They were uttered in the exact order quoted. This business about how every time Obama gaffes with an inconvenient acknowledgment of his radical ideology that it's somehow been taken "out of context" is a ridiculous argument on its face. Consider the harsh criticism he'd already had in the days leading up to his UN speech on his FAILURE to immediately defend Free Speech. So, he gives it some lovely rhetorical lip service, and then says what he ACTUALLY means. Think about it... the political pressure on Obama wasn't to defend Muslim outrage, it was to defend the 1st Amendment. As usual, he does the right thing only when he's dragged to it, then undoes it at the earliest opportunity.

Imagine a world where a message denouncing religious hatred and intolerance is spun into a message of hate and intolerance, this is the world of the conservative propaganda machine where up is down and fairness is an abomination.

Yeah...imagine that. :cool:

It would be nice to imagine a world where conservatives refrained from trying to make the Muslim world erupt in bloody violence for fun, oh well, onward christian solders, your insulting videos and Muhammad cartoons await, maybe you will get your holy war after all.

The truth is...Muslims need to wise up and stop thinking that Mohammed was some kind of infallible dude. To say that all people that do not believe as I do should be killed is one big fucked up belief!

Muslims need to realize just how fucked up they are in believing that total bullshit!

Obama would have us apologizing to Islam for believing in Jesus Christ!

Fuck Obama! Fuck Muslims! Fuck Islam!

Forum List

Back