Stewart vs Colbert?

Which show do you like better

• Total voters
I can't vote. They both are entertaining and funny, yet they are both different. I enjoy them both too much to choose one.

What, you don't have Bill O'Reilly on there! :confused:

Do you call that "fair and balanced" Manny? :lol:

I can't vote. They both are entertaining and funny, yet they are both different. I enjoy them both too much to choose one.

I picked John but Colbert is a close second. I certainly don't go to bed before Midnight.

OK, what is it with you and fish?

I like your avatars, just curious!

Oh, and I love John Stewart too!

:)
I'm a Pisces, and I love the water. I just recently saw, for the first time in my life, the constellation Pisces, and it was wicked awesome.

I'm a Pisces, and I love the water. I just recently saw, for the first time in my life, the constellation Pisces, and it was wicked awesome.

Excellent!

Now, is it true that you and Manifold are married?

Nope. Jebus. The rumor mill works overtime here, no?

Is it true you are Sybil?

Sybil Shepard?

No, I'm not her, but I think she's doing dinner theatre somewhere in Abilene.

Oh, and hon, I was just making a joke. I have no idea of any "rumors"-it's all good!

Sybil Shepard?

No, I'm not her, but I think she's doing dinner theatre somewhere in Abilene.

Oh, and hon, I was just making a joke. I have no idea of any "rumors"-it's all good!

No, EZ, Sybil the multiple personalty chick. If you are, you certainly know what I'm talking about.

:eusa_hand:

No, EZ, Sybil the multiple personalty chick. If you are, you certainly know what I'm talking about.

:eusa_hand:

Yeah, I knew who you meant, I watched that movie a million years ago, Sally Field won an Emmy for that role I believe.

Now, is there a poster on here named Sybil?

OK, change of subject:

Speaking of Cobert:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSE_saVX_2A]YouTube - Colbert roasts Bush[/ame]

I feel the Daily Shows a bit smarter than the clobert satire. And especially around election time I tend to prefer it.

Forum List

Back