Stewart rips Obama admin “duck and cover up” on Benghazi

This isn't the first time, I know you think it is because it your first time.

Can you clarify the above?

Really?

This is not the first time Stewart has been critical of the Obama administration, it's just the first time you've noticed it.

Actually, it's not. Your reading comprehension needs improvement. What I said was. "If it gets as far as Jon Stewart then you know it can't be hidden any longer". Was there anything there that wasn't clear? Just in case, I'll clear it up for you. If a story becomes so big, or the lies so obvious that even the liberal comedians take note of it, then you know it's beyond the government's ability to hide the story. At that point, it is o.k for liberals to admit that the story exists. Better?

Really?

This is not the first time Stewart has been critical of the Obama administration, it's just the first time you've noticed it.

Actually, it's not. Your reading comprehension needs improvement. What I said was. "If it gets as far as Jon Stewart then you know it can't be hidden any longer". Was there anything there that wasn't clear? Just in case, I'll clear it up for you. If a story becomes so big, or the lies so obvious that even the liberal comedians take note of it, then you know it's beyond the government's ability to hide the story. At that point, it is o.k for liberals to admit that the story exists. Better?

Liberals.. It's finally o.k. for you to admit that Obama screwed up. Jon Stewart
has broken the ice for you.

Is there a new meaning to that phrase I'm not aware of?

Try again.

If it gets as far as Jon Stewart then you know it can't be hidden any longer. Jon Stewart is an Obama guy, but he's not going to fall on the sword for him like Chris Matthews has done.

This isn't the first time, I know you think it is because it your first time.

The first time I saw it was after the 2nd debate in 2008 when then candidate Obama was promising the Moon. Jon had a really funny bit starting with a clip of an old James Stewart flick about giving someone(a girl I think) the moon.

Really?

Liberals.. It's finally o.k. for you to admit that Obama screwed up. Jon Stewart

Try again.

Bless your heart, do you really not get that? LOLOL

When something is so in his face obvious, Stewart will
address it. Otherwise he fist bumps Obama cuz they are bros.

That must be it.

If it gets as far as Jon Stewart then you know it can't be hidden any longer. Jon Stewart is an Obama guy, but he's not going to fall on the sword for him like Chris Matthews has done.

Maybe Stewart is planning for his own career to last longer than Obama's. I mean, you don't have to be Miss Cleo to see the future here. :lol:

Try again.

Bless your heart, do you really not get that? LOLOL

Keep acting like you got one over on anybody. It might fool someone. :thup:

Jon Stewart - Elite, millionaire Jew.

Why do Libberhoids love him so much? Isn't this the mold they hate?

Stewart is a comedian. Thats something some folks seem to forget.

He'd make fun of anyone to get a laugh.

Forum List

Back