Stewart rips Obama admin “duck and cover up” on Benghazi

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Liberals.. It's finally o.k. for you to admit that Obama screwed up. Jon Stewart
has broken the ice for you.
Video: Stewart rips Obama admin “duck and cover up” on Benghazi
POSTED AT 11:21 AM ON OCTOBER 3, 2012 BY ED MORRISSEY

Most of the time, Stewart works a little pox-upon-all-houses criticism when he goes after Barack Obama and his administration. Not this time; for five minutes, Stewart hammers Obama himself for offering wishy-washy assessments while his administration’s officials finally get around to admitting the obvious. The Daily Show runs UN Ambassador Susan Rice’s 9/16 assertions with the on-screen graphic reading “duck and cover-up”. Stewart then finishes with CNN Anderson Cooper reporting that the administration knew in the first few hours that it was a terrorist attack, and responds with an expletive. His conclusion? The consulate in Benghazi was a terrorist attack that was “planned and coordinated. Our response? Ehhhh — not so much.”

The cover-up story has gone mainstream. Let’s see if the mainstream media will run with it now.

Video: Stewart rips Obama admin “duck and cover up” on Benghazi « Hot Air

There's been a surge in Conservatives posting about Jon Stewart dissing Obama, it seems they were wrong about him.

I for one, am shocked. :rolleyes:

I don't get my news from Stewart, but I do think he will go after the administration when they deserve it.

They deserve it.

Nobody gets their news from Stewart, that went out with the 'Stewart never goes after Obama' meme.

There's been a surge in Conservatives posting about Jon Stewart dissing Obama, it seems they were wrong about him.

When something is so in his face obvious, Stewart will
address it. Otherwise he fist bumps Obama cuz they are bros.

Ah the conz are using their selective memory sticks again........

That must be it.

If it gets as far as Jon Stewart then you know it can't be hidden any longer. Jon Stewart is an Obama guy, but he's not going to fall on the sword for him like Chris Matthews has done.

That must be it.

If it gets as far as Jon Stewart then you know it can't be hidden any longer. Jon Stewart is an Obama guy, but he's not going to fall on the sword for him like Chris Matthews has done.

This isn't the first time, I know you think it is because it your first time.

That must be it.

Hey a large portion of the population get their news from Jon stewart. It's a comedy show but that's where they get their news. Those are your people Bob.

Ah the conz are using their selective memory sticks again........

Right, on this issue it's the cons that have selective memory, not the administration or the moonbats that enable the administration...... :thup:

This isn't the first time, I know you think it is because it your first time.

Can you clarify the above?

Really?

This is not the first time Stewart has been critical of the Obama administration, it's just the first time you've noticed it.

Forum List

Back