Stewart on crazy gop

So if I posted video of JS destroying Obama and Dems you would stand by that claim that "as always" he is spot on and very funny?

Just asking, I have not even read the article or watched a video because you're so hyper partisan anything you say does not matter.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgil5gKBwWE]Jon Stewart Slams Obama Executive Privilege, Fast & Furious, and Eric Holder - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, can I get your opinion on this very funny spot on vid Jon did....

And this is what it looks like when you face fuck a troll... Nice to see Rightwinger gave the OP a "thanks" Maybe he can chime in on my link.

... I have not even read the article or watched a video ...

... but you have an opinion about it.

And, you don't think THAT is "hyper-partisan"?

LOL

Luddly gets all his political information from comedians.

It explains so much.

So if I posted video of JS destroying Obama and Dems you would stand by that claim that "as always" he is spot on and very funny?

Just asking, I have not even read the article or watched a video because you're so hyper partisan anything you say does not matter.

As far as I am concerned they are all targets of ridicule by comedians, an I laugh at all the good jokes, no matter who they are pointed at.

... I have not even read the article or watched a video ...

... but you have an opinion about it.

And, you don't think THAT is "hyper-partisan"?

LOL

No you twat, I refuse to base my political opinion based on what a fucking entertainer/comedian has to say about a story… Maybe it’s my common sense that stops me from taking the word of a guy who tells jokes that a group of people in a back room write…

As far as I am concerned they are all targets of ridicule by comedians, an I laugh at all the good jokes, no matter who they are pointed at.

And I agree, but to use Jon fucking comedy central as a source for an opinion is mother fucking retarded at best.

Forum List

Back