Stewart Mocks Olbernotaman! :)

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I saw mentions on Twitter that Jon Stewart went after Keith Olbermann in last night’s Daily Show, and wondered just how hard Stewart would hit him over his hysterical, over-the-top tirades this week. Answer: no haymakers, but plenty of hard jabs. The best part for Hot Air readers comes at the end, when Stewart comes closest to a knockout by pointing out the MS-NBC “news” host’s hypocrisy for calling Brown sexist and supportive of violence against women for a comment someone yelled out at a rally after Olbermann’s super-special Special Comment about

Hot Air Blog Archive Video: Stewart slams Olby

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he said "poppiehead"

somebody tell me what those flashing glasses say,, please!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I laughed so hard people from the other side of the building came over to my desk to see what I"m laughing about

rofl.gif

I like when he answered Olberman's whine about Brown being violent against women with,

"But now you're just kind of calling people names, to wit, you said...of Michelle Malkin:

"a mindless morally bankrupt kneejerk fascistic mashed up bag of meatloaf with lipstick on it"

THAT my fine feathered friend sounds a lot more like violence against women than anything Scott Brown ever said..."

:clap2: Thanks Willow

This, coming from cons who are so unaware that they invited Stephen Colbert to speak at a dinner for Bush Jr. because they thought he was a fellow con.

Wow, Blu and Sidestreamer were the ones who invited Colbert to speak at the White House Correspondents Dinner? Who knew? And here I was thinking it was the White House Correspondents Association that made those decisions!

John Stewart's the best. He's on this Hope For Haiti telethon too...

Do you righties love him when he speaks the truth about the ones on your side of the aisle too?

Or are you hypocrites, only loving the truth he brings when it falls on a Democrat?

Do you righties love him when he speaks the truth about the ones on your side of the aisle too?

Or are you hypocrites, only loving the truth he brings when it falls on a Democrat?

I like Jon when he rips anyone who is deserving of it, regardless of what letter is after their name.

We are whatever you conjure up in your Perfect little Queen mind.. bunny.

I like Jon when he rips anyone who is deserving of it, regardless of what letter is after their name.

yeah my sons watch someone a lot like him, I forget his name, and he clobbers both sides but mostly the right

Here's some more comments from John Stewart for you! He is funny as hell, isn't he? Love him!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwiBBtMX0ac&feature=PlayList&p=7DEBF3163639630B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19]YouTube - Jon Stewart on Sarah Palin at Northeastern University[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEkOanOj8GM]YouTube - Jon Stewart Takes On Healthcare Disinformation Queen Betsy McCaughey [Rachel Maddow Edit][/ame]

I saw mentions on Twitter that Jon Stewart went after Keith Olbermann in last night’s Daily Show, and wondered just how hard Stewart would hit him over his hysterical, over-the-top tirades this week. Answer: no haymakers, but plenty of hard jabs. The best part for Hot Air readers comes at the end, when Stewart comes closest to a knockout by pointing out the MS-NBC “news” host’s hypocrisy for calling Brown sexist and supportive of violence against women for a comment someone yelled out at a rally after Olbermann’s super-special Special Comment about

Hot Air Blog Archive Video: Stewart slams Olby

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stewart said, "a man of your intellect" when referring to Olbermann? He thinks Keith Olbermann has intellect? I don't think so.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HeJuBcI3Y]YouTube - Sean Hannity to Jon Stewart: 'You Were Right. We Apologize.'[/ame]

Forum List

Back