Stewart: Fox Logo Like Nazi Propaganda

I take that back. A lot of Republicans love America. They just don't know they support the party that wants to kill the middle class. They are ignorant.

Either they don't belong to the middle class or they don't realize they are voting against their own better interests. Or they think they are rich enough to be GOP. Most of you are wrong.

You better get back to the fry machine Bobo, you know who mad the mickey dee people get when you burn them.

Funny this company was struggling when Bush 1 was in office and then they sold $2 million a month in just my state, every month for 8 years of Clinton and then they struggled from 2000 to about now, and now Obama is in office and business is picking up.

But it will never be what it was in the 90's because the GOP sent all those jobs overseas.

And they wanted GM and Chrysler to die. Imagine that? We'd all die in Toyotas. They even wanted Ford to die. Republicans are anti American.
America will never give up on Mickey dees, you had nothing to worry about.

You never gave up on Mickey Dee's Nutz in your mouth. :lol:

Funny this company was struggling when Bush 1 was in office and then they sold $2 million a month in just my state, every month for 8 years of Clinton and then they struggled from 2000 to about now, and now Obama is in office and business is picking up.

But it will never be what it was in the 90's because the GOP sent all those jobs overseas.

And they wanted GM and Chrysler to die. Imagine that? We'd all die in Toyotas. They even wanted Ford to die. Republicans are anti American.
America will never give up on Mickey dees, you had nothing to worry about.

You never gave up on Mickey Dee's Nutz in your mouth. :lol:
There you go projecting again bobo, you know you can't go a day without drinking the juice and licking the shaft.

I've never seen so many people complain so much about a fucking TV station that nobody forces you to watch...

It's fucking hysterical....:lol:

Y'all righties have been bitching about the LMSM for how long again?

Before Fox we had no options. Or are you going to conveniently forget that fact. In fact BECAUSE of Fox the other programs have changed. Not a lot but some. And as they continue to lose viewers and ad dollars they will change some more. THANKS to Fox.

I've never seen so many people complain so much about a fucking TV station that nobody forces you to watch...

It's fucking hysterical....:lol:

Y'all righties have been bitching about the LMSM for how long again?

Before Fox we had no options. Or are you going to conveniently forget that fact.
In fact BECAUSE of Fox the other programs have changed. Not a lot but some. And as they continue to lose viewers and ad dollars they will change some more. THANKS to Fox.

Before FOX there were no right wing newspapers? Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity were unemployed? And when FOX came about the bitching subsided?

I DO agree with you that because of FOX other programs have changed. FOX has proven that the newsertainment with an overt bias model is the best way to maintain a loyal viewership.

No wonder this country is a fucking mess. Lots of people apparently can't tell the difference between humor and legitimate commentary. And, don't know what the word 'politics' means.

You guys kill me. Seriously. TFF. When I read this shit, I know why the world laughs at us... because we're laughable.

A little off topic but for a second I thought you said "the difference between humor and legitimate comedy" and wondered whether you were sober.

☭proletarian☭;2212992 said:
It can be shit as news and yet gold as entertainment

I find one of the funniest jokes in all of popular culture is the tagline "Fair and Balanced".

He does a lot of funny stuff, and a lot of lame stuff.

This is probaly one of the more boring attempts at humor from him in some time.

Nice critique on Stewart.

Now, what's your critique on Fox News and the Nuclear Summit Symbol?

Stewart: Fox News logo like Nazi propaganda | Raw Story

By David Edwards
Thursday, April 15th, 2010 -- 11:51 am
submit to reddit Stumble This!
95Share
3diggsdigg

com tds fox nazis 100414b Stewart: Fox News logo like Nazi propagandaAn Obama administration logo for the Nuclear Security Summit might be a secret nod to Muslims if you believe some conservatives and even Fox News. They say that the logo sports a crescent similar to those seen on the flags of Muslim nations.

Following the lead of those conservative pundits, Comedy Central's Jon Stewart looked into the Fox News logo and mockingly claimed to have found shocking similarities to fascist imagery.

The controversy appears to have been sparked by a Wednesday column in the New York Post by Michael Goodwin.

"The crescent, often with a single or multiple stars, is the main symbol of Islam," Goodwin wrote. "So now there is something like it at an official presidential event, prominently displayed in photographs being beamed around the world."

Only hours later, Fox News attempted to further the debate.
<more>

I have yet to see Fox deny this connection

What are they trying to hide?

You really want to see a logo that looks like the nazi symbol? Look at the Univision logo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back