Stewart: Fox Logo Like Nazi Propaganda

Why would I want a medal for common sense?
Beats the hell out of me.
Ok - as long as you admit it was a stupid fucking question...
My question may have been stupid but it had nothing to do with fucking at all. :eusa_eh:

Good for you... I'm happy you learned how to use your remote control...
I learned when I was fairly young, so you're a little late on that one, but thanks nonetheless!

So when you stop on MSNBC and they're stroking your hero's ego do you stand and applaud?
Who, Obama? :lol:

Fuck him and MSNBC. If my avatar didn't clue you in, most of my political interests lie outside of the United States.

Why didn't Fox call the Anti Bush/war protesters patriots but now they call the teabaggers patriots? So obvious it is funny. Comedy Central and SNL have the GOP pegged.

Uh protesting the war and protesting how the government handles money or healthcare aren't the same (although with wars being really expensive they are related).

Fuck him and MSNBC. If my avatar didn't clue you in, most of my political interests lie outside of the United States.

Dude...

I don't give a shit where your interests lie...

Perhaps someone is impressed with you, but it's not me...

Oh, you don't? I guess you were just kidding when you stupidly assumed that I was an MSNBC-watching Obama supporter. :lol:

Dude...

I don't give a shit where your interests lie...

Perhaps someone is impressed with you, but it's not me...

Oh, you don't? I guess you were just kidding when you stupidly assumed that I was an MSNBC-watching Obama supporter. :lol:

I honestly don't care what you or those like you watch...

I reserve the right to laugh at your fucking ass....

Uh protesting the war and protesting how the government handles money or healthcare aren't the same (although with wars being really expensive they are related).

And the fact that soldiers are dying so rich Americans can plunder Iraq's oil and the American tax payers by making us fund the defense contractors who protect the oil companies.

And Obama's stimulis plan is working.

Just a couple of differences.

Yet you asked me half an hour ago if I "stood and applauded" whenever MSNBC showered Obama with praise. Right. Okay. I'm glad you changed your mind. :cuckoo:

If you're laughing at my ass, does that mean you're staring at it or just thinking about it? :eusa_eh:

Yet you asked me half an hour ago if I "stood and applauded" whenever MSNBC showered Obama with praise. Right. Okay. I'm glad you changed your mind. :cuckoo:

If you're laughing at my ass, does that mean you're staring at it or just thinking about it? :eusa_eh:

Honestly... I don't care what you think...

Sometimes questions are rhetorical....

Must have been a slow news week if this is the best Jon had.

Jon and Colbert have absolutely NAILED the GOP and Republicans don't even care then, so sorry this one isn't a total BURN like he usually does to them.
You better get back to the fry machine Bobo, you know who mad the mickey dee people get when you burn them.

Funny this company was struggling when Bush 1 was in office and then they sold $2 million a month in just my state, every month for 8 years of Clinton and then they struggled from 2000 to about now, and now Obama is in office and business is picking up.

But it will never be what it was in the 90's because the GOP sent all those jobs overseas.

And they wanted GM and Chrysler to die. Imagine that? We'd all die in Toyotas. They even wanted Ford to die. Republicans are anti American.

Jon and Colbert have absolutely NAILED the GOP and Republicans don't even care then, so sorry this one isn't a total BURN like he usually does to them.
You better get back to the fry machine Bobo, you know who mad the mickey dee people get when you burn them.

Funny this company was struggling when Bush 1 was in office and then they sold $2 million a month in just my state, every month for 8 years of Clinton and then they struggled from 2000 to about now, and now Obama is in office and business is picking up.

But it will never be what it was in the 90's because the GOP sent all those jobs overseas.

And they wanted GM and Chrysler to die. Imagine that? We'd all die in Toyotas. They even wanted Ford to die. Republicans are anti American.
America will never give up on Mickey dees, you had nothing to worry about.

Forum List

Back