Stevie Ray, the Best there Ever Was...Check out this SOUND CHECK That a Fan Recorded

Certifiably in the top 5 on any list.
It is hard to say who is the "greatest guitar player ever"...there are other genres to consider also.
Greatest ROCK guitarist?..again hard to say, but again certainly in the top 5.

I saw him play in Colorado Springs. What a treat. WHAT a treat!
Saw Allman at Red Rocks. A bunch of us went together, and they all did shrooms before we went. Everybody was standing and groovin, and I looked down our row, and my friends were all just sitting there staring at all the pretty lights. Crazy times.

When I think of all the musical talent that died too early in life, it brings tears to my eyes, and SRV was one of the biggest losses, along with Buddy Holly, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Joplin and more.

I saw him play in Colorado Springs. What a treat. WHAT a treat!
Saw Allman at Red Rocks. A bunch of us went together, and they all did shrooms before we went. Everybody was standing and groovin, and I looked down our row, and my friends were all just sitting there staring at all the pretty lights. Crazy times.

Really? What year was that, Red Rocks?

SRV was no doubt one of the best, if not the best. His death was a terrible tragedy for us all...he died much too soon.

Look at Little Sister is probably my favorite......

In the live performance of Look at Little Sister, he had a string break on his guitar and he had it changed out with no interruption in the song, lol.

That is smooth.

Forum List

Back