Stevie Nicks: Song Sarah About My Aborted Baby

Non Sequitur: a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement; example:
Some women (AND men) beat, sexually assault, torture and murder their own children, so no, I'm sure some people do not regret their decision to abort.

The real ignorance emanates from you and your ideology.
End of story.

How on Earth does one keep people from being informed? Seems only the person them self can keep them self from being informed.

Consider the libtards here on this forum, they're dedicated to ignorance. They actively block facts, logic, reason and information from penetrating their skulls. They even make efforts to keep other people from being informed by shutting down communication every way the can.

I don't know how they do it, but it must take considerable effort to be deliberately weapons grade stupid.

If you live long enough you'll discover that we all have regrets and most of us have a ghost or two around, not uncommonly one that might have been name Sara had the times or situation been different. It changes nothing.
You do realize living with regrets for most people doesn't include living with you murdering your own child right? I should have gone to the concert last week, I regret that decision doesn't quite equal I killed my unborn child and sure wish I hadn't.

That's not your business.
It is when you try to make laws about it. And I have to pay for it.

If you live long enough you'll discover that we all have regrets and most of us have a ghost or two around, not uncommonly one that might have been name Sara had the times or situation been different. It changes nothing.
You do realize living with regrets for most people doesn't include living with you murdering your own child right? I should have gone to the concert last week, I regret that decision doesn't quite equal I killed my unborn child and sure wish I hadn't.

What laws about it that you have to pay for?

Obiecare and planned (kill it and not worry about) parenthood getting federal funding.

Obiecare and planned (kill it and not worry about) parenthood getting federal funding.

The only abortions that are federally funded are ones for rape, incest or health of mom. That is written right in the bill.

The only abortions that are federally funded are ones for rape, incest or health of mom. That is written right in the bill.
Umm 500 million dollars per year? Really? I'm pretty sure selling off the hearts and such aren't in that bill either.

Umm 500 million dollars per year? Really? I'm pretty sure selling off the hearts and such aren't in that bill either.

Well, that's what it says in the bill. I can probably find it if I need to. I don't know what's going on with the organ thing. I really haven't followed that story line very closely.

Especially if due to a botched abortion or circumstance they don't get another chance to have a baby.

Wait a minute baby…
Stay with me awhile
Said you’d give me light
But you never told be about the fire
Drowning in the sea of love
Where everyone would love to drown
And now it’s gone
It doesn’t matter anymore
When you build your house
Call me home
And he was just like a great dark wing
Within the wings of a storm
I think I had met my match — he was singing
And undoing the laces
Undoing the laces
And now it’s gone
Call me home
Hold on
The night is coming and the starling flew for days
I’d stay home at night all the time
I’d go anywhere, anywhere
Ask me and I’m there because I care
Sara, you’re the poet in my heart
Never change, never stop
And now it’s gone
It doesn’t matter what for
I’ll come by
And now it’s gone
Call me home
All I ever wanted
Was to know that you were dreaming
(There’s a heartbeat
And it never really died)

Yes she did die, and you chose for her to.

If murder and child abuse aren't my business why do we have laws against them?

Forum List

Back