Stevie Nicks on cover of Rolling Stone

Why would a 66 year old former rock and roll star pull her aging bones and tight skin together for a Rolling Stones cover? She probably gets a lucrative bonus to cover the next series of plastic surgery but why would R.S. want her for a cover? My cynical instincts tell me that RS took a bigger hit than we thought with their faked sexual harassment story and the corporate elite dictate a shift to pander to the old farts who once funded the dying magazine.

She was a peach in her day. Got a bit ripe with age. As do we all.
A bit ripe? Seriously? She looks very good for 66. I wonder how she has done it--genetics, plastic surgery? She did a lot of drugs for many years, which would generally have a very negative effect on one's appearance. Anyway, I would definitely not call her ripe. I wonder what you look like for your age. Probably not as good as she does.

Beats the he'll out of the next RS email I got promoting Grateful Dead farewell tour.......hard to do when your lead singer is already dead

Why would a 66 year old former rock and roll star pull her aging bones and tight skin together for a Rolling Stones cover? She probably gets a lucrative bonus to cover the next series of plastic surgery but why would R.S. want her for a cover? My cynical instincts tell me that RS took a bigger hit than we thought with their faked sexual harassment story and the corporate elite dictate a shift to pander to the old farts who once funded the dying magazine.
I know what you mean,,when I wrote to the editor of Modern Bride magazine and complained about no wrinkled faces or toothless grins in their mag, they directed me to Rolling Stone magazine...

Forum List

Back