Steven King Calls Republicans "Horror Story" Proving That Dem Lies Are Shaping Public Opinions

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Yesterday I posted some commentary from liberal talk-shows based on lies from media, and this is another example of the false stereotypes that the media has been cultivating. A fawning press immediately heaps praise on some dickwad celebrity for bad-mouthing Republicans. The left can't do anything right.....but they have their imaginary demons to direct their anger at. The GOP. Stephen Kings actual tweets can be seen here Stephen King A Horror Story with Cruz Rubio and Paul Running for President

Stephen King: A ‘Horror Story’ with Cruz, Rubio and Paul Running for President

By Kristine Marsh | April 20, 2015 | 2:32 PM EDT

King%20430.jpg

Though popular horror author Stephen King is undoubtedly witty in his fiction, he should leave the political commentary to someone who’s better suited for it.

After Cruz, Paul and Rubio announced their presidential bids recently, King tweeted out this weak “slam” against the GOP:

The lame joke caught the attentions of the fawning left-wingers at Salon who called it “brilliant,” “savvy,” and said King let them “have it.”

This isn’t the first venture into the political realm for King. On March 30 he tweeted out about Indiana’s religious freedom law, calling it “simply gay discrimination” and likening it to...a dog turd?(Eww.)

The Huffington Post’s Cavan Sieczkowski dubbed this tweet the Post’s “favorite” response to the Indiana law.

After Newsbusters called out King in 2008 for derogatory comments about the military he made during a speech to high schoolers, he received so much backlash that he told The Huffington Post last September, he would “take it back” if he could.

Stephen King A Horror Story with Cruz Rubio and Paul Running for President

It be a real horror shory if the Republicans are able to shut down free speech. Like they want to so bad.

Hey maybe you can get your own author to write horror shory's for you and you weird ass kind. Make it about Obama and it will be a best seller. Something along the line of Obama takes over the world but the world ends up being saved by a strong chorus of "Onward Christian Soldiers."

Yesterday I posted some commentary from liberal talk-shows based on lies from media, and this is another example of the false stereotypes that the media has been cultivating. A fawning press immediately heaps praise on some dickwad celebrity for bad-mouthing Republicans. The left can't do anything right.....but they have their imaginary demons to direct their anger at. The GOP. Stephen Kings actual tweets can be seen here Stephen King A Horror Story with Cruz Rubio and Paul Running for President

King%20430.jpg

Though popular horror author Stephen King is undoubtedly witty in his fiction, he should leave the political commentary to someone who’s better suited for it.

After Cruz, Paul and Rubio announced their presidential bids recently, King tweeted out this weak “slam” against the GOP:

The lame joke caught the attentions of the fawning left-wingers at Salon who called it “brilliant,” “savvy,” and said King let them “have it.”

This isn’t the first venture into the political realm for King. On March 30 he tweeted out about Indiana’s religious freedom law, calling it “simply gay discrimination” and likening it to...a dog turd?(Eww.)

The Huffington Post’s Cavan Sieczkowski dubbed this tweet the Post’s “favorite” response to the Indiana law.

After Newsbusters called out King in 2008 for derogatory comments about the military he made during a speech to high schoolers, he received so much backlash that he told The Huffington Post last September, he would “take it back” if he could.

Poor fellow.

Do you realize that Stephen King, the author, and Steve King, the GOP Rep from Iowa, are not the same person? That they even spell their first name DIFFERENTLY? And that the link in YOUR OP clearly speaks of the author, not the Republican? That the tweets are from the author, not the Republican, right?

So, why in the fuck are you trying to bring Steve King (R-IA) into this? He is not mentioned in the article at all.

Jesus, and you want to talk about lies? Really?

Dude, that is totally lame.

King%20430.jpg

Is this your firstr election season???
Were you born yesterday?
because this shit has been going on for ages..

King%20430.jpg

Poor fellow.

Do you realize that Stephen King, the author, and Steve King, the GOP Rep from Iowa, are not the same person? That they even spell their first name DIFFERENTLY? And that the link in YOUR OP clearly speaks of the author, not the Republican? That the tweets are from the author, not the Republican, right?

So, why in the fuck are you trying to bring Steve King (R-IA) into this? He is not mentioned in the article at all.

Jesus, and you want to talk about lies? Really?

Dude, that is totally lame.
Lay off the acid Stat........you're tripping again.

King%20430.jpg

Is this your firstr election season???
Were you born yesterday?
because this shit has been going on for ages..
Really???

Used to be they would disagree with them.....now the left is calling them killers, monsters, and mass-murderers.

This is the case with extremists. Ted Nugent claimed he would be dead or in jail if Obama wins election. Liberal nut-cases like Stephen King claim that the Republicans are a horror story. The real horror story seems to be the prospect of 8 more years of Democrat rule (The Clintons) in the White House.

Ted Nugent claimed he would be dead or in jail

Speaking of extremists. And you bring up ole poopy pants himself. What a pussyman you love. Is Poppypants Ted your hero.

Can poopy pants ted spell? Oh the horror shory he tells about debasing himself to keep from serving in the Armed Forces of the United States of America.

Your hero, poopy pants Ted.

If anyone knows horribleness when he sees it, it is Stephen King. The teabagger candidates are leading an orgy of fear and loathing that really is a horrible thing to behold, at least to those who reject such negativity.

If anyone knows horribleness when he sees it, it is Stephen King. The teabagger candidates are leading an orgy of fear and loathing that really is a horrible thing to behold, at least to those who reject such negativity.
In reality the the only teabaggers are the homosexuals that support Hillary because of her LBGTS stances.

All of the negativity is coming from the left. SK's tweets prove it. Right out of MSNBC.

It be a real horror shory if the Republicans are able to shut down free speech. Like they want to so bad.

Obviously you've never visited a college campus.
Obviously you have not either.

I have an MBA. I assure you I spent more time on them than you have.
If that were true you wouldn't have said something so profoundly stupid.

Says the man who's never been on a college campus.

What drives you to believe there is no free speech allowed on college campuses?

King has always been a prog. Almost every one of his books has a snide paragraph or two that attacks republicans. King has slimed every republican from Nixon to Reagan and Bush but never a democrat. Even when there was rich stuff about Clinton that an author could use King never touched him. After his accident King seems even more politically active while his novels have deteriorated into pandering social junk.

What drives you to believe there is no free speech allowed on college campuses?

I believe that? That's news to me. I love when others tell me what I believe.

Forum List

Back