Steven Gerrard enjoys not being recognized in Los Angeles

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Yesterday Sean went along to meet Steven Gerrard as he met fans in Eason on O’Connell Street to mark the recent release of his book, My Story, with 27 years of service to Liverpool and over 700 appearances for the club, he is an Anfield legend.

000b7754-440.jpg

Listen back here

RTÉ - Today With Sean O'Rourke (podcast)

Stevie%20G.jpg

Robbie Keane is congratulated by Steven Gerrard after scoring

Steven Gerrard has spoken of his respect for Roy Keane but insists he will never allow a Manchester United jersey in his house, even if he was given one by the Corkman.

Former Liverpool captain Gerrard battled against Keane for years in the Premier League during a time when United dominated and Keane picked up six Premier League medals.

During his 17 years at Anfield, Gerrard built up a special rapport with the Kop faithful - and a distinct rivalry with the men, and fans, from old Trafford.

Steven Gerrard: I wouldn't even allow one of Roy Keane's Manchester United shirts in my house - Independent.ie

Yesterday Sean went along to meet Steven Gerrard as he met fans in Eason on O’Connell Street to mark the recent release of his book, My Story, with 27 years of service to Liverpool and over 700 appearances for the club, he is an Anfield legend.

000b7754-440.jpg

Listen back here

RTÉ - Today With Sean O'Rourke (podcast)

At least Gerrard has never been an annoying mediawhore like the nauseating and irritating David Beckham.

Forum List

Back