Steven Colbert the ONLY media that reports Trump stiffing children - watch Freedom Adults

R

rdean

You know Trump fucked over these little children. No one in the Media reports it.

Except

Steven Colbert.

Watch the video. Hilarious and Tragic. Agent Orange is a fucker. And he will fuck over his willing minions and they will love it. They already do. They know he stiffs his employees. They love it. They love him for doing it.

You know Trump fucked over these little children. No one in the Media reports it.

Except

Steven Colbert.

Watch the video. Hilarious and Tragic. Agent Orange is a fucker. And he will fuck over his willing minions and they will love it. They already do. They know he stiffs his employees. They love it. They love him for doing it.
Your rant for an intro suggest desperation on your part, so how can you expect anyone to take you serious ??

Is this like the phony story that he raped a young woman 30 years ago? Perhaps you should send the video to HuffPo, The Daily Kook, or the DemocRAT Underground and it will start to get legs, as they can't find any REAL SHIT on Trump as we can in this video of the Hildebeast.... besides she indicts herself at least 6 times in this video with her lies!

Except

Steven Colbert.

Your rant for an intro suggest desperation on your part, so how can you expect anyone to take you serious ??

It's OK. Trump doesn't just stiff children.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Dozens Of Lawsuits Accuse Trump Of Not Paying His Bills, Reports Claim

Even Fox reports it.

Be proud. Be very proud. This is who the right wing admires and wants as president. He shares their values and morals.

Is this like the phony story that he raped a young woman 30 years ago? Perhaps you should send the video to HuffPo, The Daily Kook, or the DemocRAT Underground and it will start to get legs, as they can't find any REAL SHIT on Trump as we can in this video of the Hildebeast.... besides she indicts herself at least 6 times in this video with her lies!

Colin Powell’s leaked emails say what GOP elites rarely admit publicly

Powell also made the argument that work emails shouldn’t really be subject to public record rules, since email is a casual communication tool of convenience akin to the telephone. "They are going to dick up the legitimate and necessary use of emails with friggin record rules," Powell complained, according to another Intercept-posted email. "I saw email more like a telephone than a cable machine."

Powell also had a similarly strongly worded dismissal of Republicans’ obsession with investigating the Benghazi attacks, and suggested the blame should fall on the late ambassador Chris Stevens for not taking his own security seriously enough. "Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt," he wrote in a December 2015 email to Condoleezza Rice, again according to BuzzFeed News. "Basic fault falls on a courageous ambassador who thoughts [sic] Libyans now love me and I am ok in this very vulnerable place."

--------------------------------

You just can't believe what Republicans say in public and what they say in private.

Colin Powell’s leaked emails say what GOP elites rarely admit publicly

Powell also made the argument that work emails shouldn’t really be subject to public record rules, since email is a casual communication tool of convenience akin to the telephone. "They are going to dick up the legitimate and necessary use of emails with friggin record rules," Powell complained, according to another Intercept-posted email. "I saw email more like a telephone than a cable machine."

Powell also had a similarly strongly worded dismissal of Republicans’ obsession with investigating the Benghazi attacks, and suggested the blame should fall on the late ambassador Chris Stevens for not taking his own security seriously enough. "Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt," he wrote in a December 2015 email to Condoleezza Rice, again according to BuzzFeed News. "Basic fault falls on a courageous ambassador who thoughts [sic] Libyans now love me and I am ok in this very vulnerable place."

--------------------------------

You just can't believe what Republicans say in public and what they say in private.

He's a DemocRAT....Voted and campaigned for the Obomanation in 2008 and 2012!

Except

Steven Colbert.

So you feel it's OK for Trump to stiff these children?

Except

Steven Colbert.

. Explain what you mean, because I have no clue for what it is that you mean ???

Except

Steven Colbert.

. Explain what you mean, because I have no clue for what it is that you mean ???

The Freedom Kids where hired to play at a Trump Rally and were told it's OK to put up a table so they could sell their promotional items. They played. Here is the video.

After they played and were a sensation, Trump refused to pay them and their items were all stolen.

A couple of weeks later, they were offered the gig to play again and were told they would be paid for both performances. So with their own money, they flew to Pensacola, Fl.

They were told they weren't needed and didn't get paid for either rally.

So now they've filed a $15,000.00 lawsuit against the Trump Campaign and Donald Trump.

Imagine if Democrats did this. Can you imagine. The so called liberal press would tear the Democrats apart.

So Steven Colbert makes fun of the entire situation here:

Did I explain it where it makes sense?

Except

Steven Colbert.

Hey, did I explain it in a way you understand?

Except

Steven Colbert.

Hey, did I explain it in a way you understand?
. Now the question is always this, are the accusations true or can they be backed up without any doubt left ??? If not then it's just another political desperate act committed by desperate people or committed by easily influenced people who will do and say anything.
If I don't see an active investigation on the matter, then it's nothing to me.

Forum List

Back