Steve & The Free Market

born rich

Rookie
Mar 9, 2009
Steve is my friend.

Steve was not born into a wealthy family. For this reason, he went to a Public University (funded generously by the tax payer). -paid for by Big Brother, who reached into your pocket and stole enough cash for Steve to get a good education.

Steve graduated and made a lot of money.

Steve currently lives a great life.

Steve makes "charitable" donations to a Political Action Committee which is working tirelessly to defund Public Universities.

Steve makes no other charitable donations.

Steve is my friend.

Steve was not born into a wealthy family. For this reason, he went to a Public University (funded generously by the tax payer). -paid for by Big Brother, who reached into your pocket and stole enough cash for Steve to get a good education.

Steve makes "charitable" donations to a Political Action Committee which is working tirelessly to defund Public Universities.

What PAC is trying to defund public universities?

Steve is my friend.

Like the tea party protesters that get back more in taxes than they pay? rotflmao

People are stupid.

Steve is my friend.

Like the tea party protesters that get back more in taxes than they pay? rotflmao

People are stupid.

Those tea parties are really pissing you off, Ravi. Have a cup of decafe tea, you've overwound.

Steve is my friend.

typical leftist behavior,, like a dog they bite the hand that feeds them,, they kill the golden goose and shit in their own nests.. that's why we call the DUmb!

Steve is my friend.

People are stupid.

Ravi, I'm surprised that you brought up the welfare recipients. I'm just surprised...

Forum List

Back