Steve King: I have nothing to apologize for!

The GOP better find their spine....how many times do we have to watch good people being railroaded by a PC media and culture before we say that's enough?....our fight is with the GOP...that is where the pressure needs to be applied.....stand up!....

The ignorant slackjaws who elected King have no representation now. King has zero clout or influence in congress anymore.

Steve King says he has 'nothing to apologize for' after racist comments

CORRECT! You don't have anything to apologize for,wish he had said that BEFORE groveling on the house floor. I wish we could elect him as president.

What King said was this:

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive? Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

He did not state that he supported white nationalism or supremacy, and only questioned the stigma society has placed on those terms. The pretense is that the terms "Black nationalist" or "black supremacist" do not have an equal amount unpleasantness associated with them, which would lead one to believe that there isn't really such a thing as "equality" in this country.

CORRECT! You don't have anything to apologize for,wish he had said that BEFORE groveling on the house floor. I wish we could elect him as president.

What King said was this:

“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive? Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

He did not state that he supported white nationalism or supremacy, and only questioned the stigma society has placed on those terms. The pretense is that the terms "Black nationalist" or "black supremacist" do not have an equal amount unpleasantness associated with them, therefore there isn't really such a thing as "equality" in this country.

It's a false equivalency. As repugnant as black nationalists are, their POV was never the law of the land ...

The content of that sentence you quoted is horrible, by the way. He basically says that white supremacy and Western civilization are equivalent. If you dissect what he's saying, it's pretty vile. Even if that wasn't his intent, which ... who's to say? This guy has quite a history of comments like these. It's not his first time in the hot seat.

What King said was this:

He did not state that he supported white nationalism or supremacy, and only questioned the stigma society has placed on those terms. The pretense is that the terms "Black nationalist" or "black supremacist" do not have an equal amount unpleasantness associated with them, therefore there isn't really such a thing as "equality" in this country.

It's a false equivalency. As repugnant as black nationalists are, their POV was never the law of the land ...

The content of that sentence you quoted is horrible, by the way. He basically says that white supremacy and Western civilization are equivalent. If you dissect what he's saying, it's pretty vile. Even if that wasn't his intent, which ... who's to say? This guy has quite a history of comments like these. It's not his first time in the hot seat.

Ok, I'll disagree with him on that point: White supremacy and Western civilization are not equivalent, Western civilization only achieved its vast size and scope due to white supremacy.

What King said was this:

Ok, I'll disagree with him on that point: White supremacy and Western civilization are not equivalent, Western civilization only achieved its vast size and scope due to white supremacy.

Um, okay. You should've just kept that particular belief to yourself.

What King said was this:

Of the many great and bad things about the internet, one thing it accomplishes is provide anonymous cover for these snivelling little racist weasels, who would not dare reveal their true, moronic thoughts in public.

What King said was this:

It's not any belief, personal or otherwise. I neither condone nor condemn it, I'm just stating the truth.

You can accept the truth or deny it, that's your own prerogative.

"The republican party isn't racist!"

Okay guys ... sure ...
Racist. A buzz word invented by a communist jew....how suiting a leftist anti white racist uses it against white people trying to stop the genocide of their own race.
Are ALL Trumpers racist anti-semite bigots? Or is it like a menu thing...

This one is an anti-semite...that one is a racists...all of em are bigots...

Okay guys ... sure ...
Racist. A buzz word invented by a communist jew....how suiting a leftist anti white racist uses it against white people trying to stop the genocide of their own race.

All Jews hate anyone but Jews. They tolerate dumb nonwhites because they can control them once they erase the white race from the earth.

Racism is rampant in Chicago. MAGA hat wearing thugs are attacking gay black men and tying nooses around their necks!

Damn Trump supporters!

Scary times!

Last edited:

Okay guys ... sure ...

Dude, listen to yourself. You leftists have lost so much ground over the last few weeks: The national emergency declaration, Trump gaining in the polls, AOC and other representatives going full-retard, the Muslim congress-critter being outed as an anti-Semite, Elizabeth Warren being outed as a liar, the numerous blackface and sexual abuse scandals among Democrats, and now the Jussie Smollet clusterfuck.

I know you're disheartened by all this, screaming "racist" or "bigot" is just an indication of badly you're doing. Leftists always scream "racist" or "bigot" when they're losing.

Racism is rampant in Chicago. MAGA hat wearing thugs are attacking gay black men and tying noses around their necks!

Damn Trump supporters!

Scary times!
How does one tie their nose around someone's neck? They must have one helluva big schnozzer!

Racism is rampant in Chicago. MAGA hat wearing thugs are attacking gay black men and tying noses around their necks!

Damn Trump supporters!

Scary times!
How does one tie their nose around someone's neck? They must have one helluva big schnozzer!

Not that I'm anti-Semitic or anything because God knows I love Israel.

But Jussie Smollet's father was Ashkenazi Jewish.

Just trying to help out here.

Forum List

Back