Steve King compares his suffering to that of Christ

Steve King says he can relate to suffering of Jesus

So.....Stevie....let us know when Democrats drive nails through your hands and place a crown of thorns on your pointed head? I am shocked that this guy is still being voted into Congress every two years....AMAZING!
If Christianity is going to be defined as "my right to be a racist Nazi," then it's time to expect some persecution.

So.....Stevie....let us know when Democrats drive nails through your hands and place a crown of thorns on your pointed head? I am shocked that this guy is still being voted into Congress every two years....AMAZING!
If Christianity is going to be defined as "my right to be a racist Nazi," then it's time to expect some persecution.

Where did Christ show racist tendencies in the NT? I missed that chapter...

I am shocked that this guy is still being voted into Congress every two years....AMAZING!
that describes 90% of the congress.....with their approval rating,you are right,its shocking and amazing they keep on getting elected....

Maybe if he had said that we only have 12 years until the end of humanity, he would have had a little more credibility.:rolleyes:
They have so9 many nuts on their side, it's a wonder they attack republicans at all.

“Christianity is really being persecuted, and it’s starting right here in the United States,” Pinky Person told the newspaper. “I would just like to make a statement that with all the problems that we have, if we would just allow God to work, and keep on praying and keep on believing and keep on working together, we could overcome so many of these problems.”

It makes me sick to see people playing with God and having ideas of supremacy in their minds...Talk about your irony...

Where did Christ show racist tendencies in the NT? I missed that chapter...
They use Romans 13, which is used only to justify government over-reach. Twisting it to justify racism.

Maybe if he had said that we only have 12 years until the end of humanity, he would have had a little more credibility.:rolleyes:
They have so9 many nuts on their side, it's a wonder they attack republicans at all.

I don't see how anyone can stand the embarrassment of association with the current DNC...

I acknowledge a lot of them are dangerously stupid and lack the cognizance required to recognize how stupid they look, but the rest of them should be vocally and publicly telling these moonbats to shut the fuck up.

Just like we tell Romney and friends to shut the fuck up, or even those who wish Trump would stop tweeting... Yet there is no sign of division from them.

King is as much an idiot as he is a bigot and racist.
STFUdonny.gif

Christians in the old south used I Peter 2:18-20 and Ephesians 6:5-9 to justify slavery. They were and are dead wrong. King is one of many, so called, Christians that will try to pervert the scriptures in order to justify their prejudices....

I don't see how anyone can stand the embarrassment of association with the current DNC...

I acknowledge a lot of them are dangerously stupid and lack the cognizance required to recognize how stupid they look, but the rest of them should be vocally and publicly telling these moonbats to shut the fuck up.

Just like we tell Romney and friends to shut the fuck up, or even those who wish Trump would stop tweeting... Yet there is no sign of division from them.

keep up the great work!
jlr4dHl.jpg

Saw Booker on Climate Change agenda. 2030 is the next world destruction deadline. By golly we are going to get the extrusion from our wallets whether we like it or not. Climate change's motto should be...U cross this line...u die! Global Warming...Global Cooling...Climate Change...weather is different then climate agenda. We know who spreads the suffering because they think they are gods.

keep up the great work!
jlr4dHl.jpg
You too...images (58).jpeg

Forum List

Back