Steve Hanson

They had a great team that year.

Oh yeah.. I miss most of 'em..

Not to mention when we had Weight and Recchi.

And now, Brind'A'mour just retired, so looks like it's up to Staal to lead the team into the playoffs.

I wonder if Washington will live up to their potential or if last years early exit took a lot out of them?

Nahh.. for the last 3 years they keep coming close but get eliminated..

Even with all the Talent they just have no Veteran presence to send 'em all the way.

For example, Pitt had Guerin, Gonchar to back up Malkin and Crosby. But Washington? I don't know..

We gave them one of our best D for a couple Picks and got him back in the off season, so they gotta beef up their D, especially for the PP.

But hey I'd rather see them be horrible. 'Canes need another Title Division. :lol:

Oh yeah.. I miss most of 'em..

Not to mention when we had Weight and Recchi.

And now, Brind'A'mour just retired, so looks like it's up to Staal to lead the team into the playoffs.

I wonder if Washington will live up to their potential or if last years early exit took a lot out of them?

Nahh.. for the last 3 years they keep coming close but get eliminated..

Even with all the Talent they just have no Veteran presence to send 'em all the way.

For example, Pitt had Guerin, Gonchar to back up Malkin and Crosby. But Washington? I don't know..

We gave them one of our best D for a couple Picks and got him back in the off season, so they gotta beef up their D, especially for the PP.

But hey I'd rather see them be horrible. 'Canes need another Title Division. :lol:

The Pens got a shocker too last year. Of all teams to advance, the Flyers? Who'd have ever figured that.

bobbyclarke.jpg

Bobby could play but he was no GM

I was more into Mike Bossy Al Arbour et al. :)

hanson,huh? welcome... loved the video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE]YouTube - Hanson - MMMBop[/ame]

I loved the 1980 - 1983 Islanders. I was a fixture at the Coliseum. When Nystron scored that OT goal for thier first Cup :clap2: That was sweet.

Forum List

Back