Steve Hanson

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

POTVIN SUCKS!

sure he did. :eusa_whistle:

best ever... i was in an irish pub having lunch one day... and there was denny potvin at the next table..

he was still cute.

though not ron dougay cute. (shhhhhh... they'll take away my islander fan credentials for saying that).

I saw Dugay in an interview last year. He still looks good. Shhhhh they will take away my manhood credentials :lol:

POTVIN SUCKS!

best ever... i was in an irish pub having lunch one day... and there was denny potvin at the next table..

he was still cute.

though not ron dougay cute. (shhhhhh... they'll take away my islander fan credentials for saying that).

Dougay's wife was hot...:D

tn-500_fh000002.jpg

POTVIN SUCKS!

he was still cute.

I have an interesting Islander Alumni story for you. My uncle was John Tonelli's boss when he worked for Cannon after he left the Islanders. I had all kinds of autographed ?Islander stuff. Wish I had kept it all.

IDK? I saw someone else say it on another board and figured they knew what they were talking about.

Forum List

Back