Steve Hanson

Now I need to find me a picture.

images

:eusa_whistle: :lol:

Hockey fan eh?

Always a plus in my book. :D unless you're a Sabres fan.. then well, I probably won't like you.

Where you from Steve?

Sorry, into books, movies and (duh - go figure) humor, not sports. :D

:eusa_eh:

Sorry, I don't know you anymore. :eusa_snooty:

Just kidding of course, you still like Beer. ...right?

Quit drinking 15+ years ago. Found I could have much more fun sober. Not to say I don't have a rare bourbon and coke but I almost never finish it. I still have bottles that have never been opened.

Quit drinking 15+ years ago. Found I could have much more fun sober. Not to say I don't have a rare bourbon and coke but I almost never finish it. I still have bottles that have never been opened.
So you figured a way to empty them through osmosis? :lol:

Actually I'm into WWII reenacting (former Civil War). I bring them to events and they have a tendency to be finished off by the guys in the unit. :lol:

Well, i'm talking about a beer for dinner. Not getting drunk, etc. But it's true. You can have sober or not :)

Well, if you need someone to share that bottle of Bourbon make sure to let me know. :lol:

Actually I'm into WWII reenacting (former Civil War). I bring them to events and they have a tendency to be finished off by the guys in the unit. :lol:

Larry?

Forum List

Back