Steve Doocy reads Republican talking points memo on air

WOW nice to know the one and only right leaning news channel out there causes so much angst with the left.

Way to go FOX. LOL

I agree wholeheartedly.

Gosh, the gall of the RNC to provide talking points about various issues. Never catch the DNC, leading congressional Dims, others involved in House/Senate reelection campaigns, etc. providing talking points for media, supporters, and others.

For both hypocritical ends of the spectrum, it's "okay" when "my side" does it, but it's a big controversy when "those other guys" do it. Both silly ends of the spectrum play the same absurd game, both deny it, both try to divert by pointing the finger at the "other side".

Republicans don't do it, so your argument is horseshit.

Hang on. Are you saying that only the Democrats play this game?

Republicans don't do it, so your argument is horseshit.

Right on cue.

where's your example, dipstick?

Ugh. "Dipstick." One day we'll get everyone on this board beyond third-grade behavior. Perhaps.

So the argument here is that the Republicans are never hypocritical. Okay. While I know that someone who would posit such an absurd argument will immediately (1) deny and (2) divert away from any examples (a specialty of partisan ideologues from both ends) I'll play along. Not sure why I'm bothering but here's a few:

1. The Republican anti-gay crusaders who end up being a little light in the loafers. Do you really need examples?

2. The Republican religious and "moral" leaders who are caught doing nasty things with inappropriate people. Do you really need examples?

3. The Republican presidential candidates who rail about Democrat spending and produce "budgets" that are at least as irresponsible as those from the Democrats. Do you really need examples?

4. The Republican congressmen who scream about irresponsible spending and still manage to pile on the earmarks to keep their sacred gubmit jobs. Do you really need examples?

5. The Republican congressmen and governors who decried the economic stimulus package, but were more than happy to grab the bucks for their states. Do you really need examples?

6. The Republicans who care so much about the "future for our children", yet were only too happy to pile on the spending and debt during the Bush administration. Do you really need examples?

7. The Republicans who claim to be sooooooooooo committed to the Constitution, yet stand in line to support and defend the Patriot Act. Do you really need examples?

8. The Republicans who preach "family values" while screwing around on their wives. Do you really need examples?

That's a nice start, and I don't feel like burning any more time on this. And if you can't Google these and come up with at least two or three examples of each of the above, you are either a liar or you are ignorant.

Play your ridiculous games of denial all you want, but play them with someone else. Doesn't work with me.

Last edited:
Right on cue.

Ugh. "Dipstick." One day we'll get everyone on this board beyond third-grade behavior. Perhaps.

So the argument here is that the Republicans are never hypocritical. Okay. While I know that someone who would posit such an absurd argument will immediately (1) deny and (2) divert away from any examples (a specialty of partisan ideologues from both ends) I'll play along. Not sure why I'm bothering but here's a few:

1. The Republican anti-gay crusaders who end up being a little light in the loafers. Do you really need examples?

2. The Republican religious and "moral" leaders who are caught doing nasty things with inappropriate people. Do you really need examples?

3. The Republican presidential candidates who rail about Democrat spending and produce "budgets" that are at least as irresponsible as those from the Democrats. Do you really need examples?

4. The Republican congressmen who scream about irresponsible spending and still manage to pile on the earmarks to keep their sacred gubmit jobs. Do you really need examples?

5. The Republican congressmen and governors who decried the economic stimulus package, but were more than happy to grab the bucks for their states. Do you really need examples?

6. The Republicans who care so much about the "future for our children", yet were only too happy to pile on the spending and debt during the Bush administration. Do you really need examples?

7. The Republicans who claim to be sooooooooooo committed to the Constitution, yet stand in line to support and defend the Patriot Act. Do you really need examples?

8. The Republicans who preach "family values" while screwing around on their wives. Do you really need examples?

That's a nice start, and I don't feel like burning any more time on this. And if you can't Google these and come up with at least two or three examples of each of the above, you are either a liar or you are ignorant.

Play your ridiculous games of denial all you want, but play them with someone else. Doesn't work with me.

I believe I can match you example for example I'll start
Bush equals obama

On FOX News and Friends, the host actually read out loud a "Pundit Prep Sheet" put out by the GOP. Oops!

Jon Stewart on Fox News 'pundit prep' - POLITICO.com

For those of you who might say "Well it's on Politico or The Daily Show, keep in mind the clip is from FOX News.

I wonder if there is any similarity between the what the Thought Masters put out and what ConservaRepubs post here....

Hmmmmm.....I watched the video and realized that I hear the exact same things from the Neo-Cons on this board.

Yeah the last sentence of my OP is rather telling, isn't it?
Gas = NOT the president's fault! Under Bush that is.
Gas = It's The President's FAULT! Under Obama that is... :lol:

This motley crew of GOP candidates is the best material for late night comedians since Bush.

In 2005 when the gulf coast refineries were shut down by Katrina and gas prices went up, 28% of the people blamed Bush.

Bush equals obama
Do not call someone out unless you can stand being called out also.

Hmmmmm.....I watched the video and realized that I hear the exact same things from the Neo-Cons on this board.

Yeah the last sentence of my OP is rather telling, isn't it?
Gas = NOT the president's fault! Under Bush that is.
Gas = It's The President's FAULT! Under Obama that is... :lol:

This motley crew of GOP candidates is the best material for late night comedians since Bush.

In 2005 when the gulf coast refineries were shut down by Katrina and gas prices went up, 28% of the people blamed Bush.

I'm glad all the morons in the country were willing to identify themselves.

Steve Doocy is offering further evidence that Fox News acts as the communications arm of the Republican Party. This morning the Fox & Friends host read directly from a "pundit prep" document provided to him by the Republican National Committee: "They said the three best ways to define the Barack Obama economy: the national debt, (which is skyrocketing), the unemployment (which is north of 8 percent), and gas prices":

Fox Economic Coverage Mimics GOP Strategy Memo | Media Matters for America

What are you complaining about? ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and MSNBC are all mouthpieces for the Democrat Party, and you are complaining about the Republicans and FOX? You have a 5-1 TV advantage and you are still complaining; yet you probably complain about the so called "1 percenters" being greedy. Oh, and your link, Media Matters, a left-wing hack site with absolutely ZERO objectivity or credibilty, they got exposed for the hacks they are. Media Matters, what a joke.

But fox swears they are not right leaning and they are Fair and Balanced. Remember?

We all know MSNBC is left, but they dont lie about it like Fox does.

Damn fox fans are idiots. I swear.

Mr. bripat9643, still waiting for your response. You seemed very sure of yourself when you were using terms like "dipstick", so perhaps you could address the list I provided below. Perhaps you forgot, so here they are again:

Right on cue.

Looking forward to it, thanks!

Mr. bripat9643, still waiting for your response. You seemed very sure of yourself when you were using terms like "dipstick", so perhaps you could address the list I provided below. Perhaps you forgot, so here they are again:

I am waiting also.

Bush equals obama
Do not call someone out unless you can stand being called out also.

I am waiting also.

Yep. And I'm sure he'll knock it out of the park.

Something like "yeah, well, that wouldn't be considered hypocrisy."

I am waiting also.

Bush equals obama

Bush equals obama

I'm afraid I don't know what "Bush equals Obama" means.

It's in reference to your little challenge

Right on cue.

Forum List

Back