Steve Bannon Torches New York Times: 'You got humiliated! You Have No Power!'

have you ever seen Steve Bannon and Dan Haggerty, a.k.a. Grizzly Adams in the same room? just sayin!

C3JlJ0hUMAA610Y.jpg

C3JlJ0hVcAAXv1A.jpg

One of the first pictures of Trump & Bannon when they started working together

C3bSzJdUoAABQU6.jpg

Steve Bannon, alt-right warrior!

"Steve was bit of a brawler as a boy, said his older brother Mike Bannon. “He was a fighter. He was a guy that believed what he believed.” On occasion, Steve summoned Mike to the neighborhood pool for reinforcement. “He’d get in little scrapes and come back and get me, and I’d say, ‘I wished it wasn’t eight guys we were fighting. If it was two or three, I wouldn’t mind.’”"

More pertinent than perhaps you realize.

Bannon's schtick here is to discredit the media NOW, so that down the road when holding the Administration's feet to the fire on whatever issue is needed, they can point to their own discreditation, and get off scot free.

That won't work with those actually paying attention of course, but the Rumpbots will take it as a cue to go :lalala:

I'm sure the Mexican-owned NYT already has a story prepped with just a few spaces left for a name. A story extolling the virtue of the crazed liberal who is first to murder a member of The Trump Administration. Probably also have a go-fund-him/her/it full page ready to collect money for defense.

sidenote: according to the lamestream media, Bannon never passed the ball when playin basketball (JUST LIKE ME!), earnin him the nickname "coast-to-coast"

well, he's the fattest basketball player since Robert 'Tractor' Traylor

roberttraylor.jpg

"Though his family had Democratic roots, Mr. Bannon, like most of his fellow officers, was scornful of President Jimmy Carter and entranced by Ronald Reagan. At Mr. Masso’s condo, while they watched the two candidates’ debate on television in 1980, Mr. Bannon could hardly contain his excitement.

“He was pacing my living room, and whenever there was a point-counterpoint, he’d say, ‘Yeah!’ like we were watching a boxing match,” Mr. Masso said. When Mr. Bannon heard later that the Reagan election night party was planned for a Los Angeles hotel, the Century Plaza, he worked the phones to try for tickets.

When he got the brushoff, Mr. Masso said, Mr. Bannon said, “Hey, listen pal, we just got back from the Persian Gulf.” Soon, he had Reagan aide Lyn Nofziger on the phone saying, “The governor would be honored to have you there.” It was 4 a.m. when their group left the victory celebration to return to the ship, Mr. Masso said."

More fake news from the NYT: "Mr. Bannon, whose website, Breitbart, was a magnet for white nationalists & xenophobic speech..." GOOD GRIEF!

White Nationalist Steve Bannon is the racist brains in the Oval Office. He will plunge American government into chaos.

Trump is Bannon's bitch. Any day now the so-called President will show up with a tear drop tattoo under his eye.

Forum List

Back