Steve Bannon is giving it up

Sith Lord Bannon talked for twenty hours to the Law Lord Mueller and his interrogators this week

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/ste...e-times-this-week-nbc-news-citing-source.html

The noose draws ever tighter around the President.

Y
A
W
N

Frankie... just say you don't care what Donald's done... and you'll lie as much as you can for him....

it's easier than feigning boredom

What's he "done", besides being a private citizen on the receiving end of Obama's weaponized Federal government abusing its power?

Anyone who cheats on all of their wifes can lie his ass off to people who don't even know him..

Trump is a lying cheater

And you are a poopie pants.

:rofl::rofl: poopie pants!

I'm very proud of your restraint!

good chuckle! TY!:)

I win because you always attack personality when you are losing. And now you lie: where did say that "Bannon is saying things that will get Trump indicted." You are as harmless as Dale Smith.

bendog, your comments don't make sense. It's Trump people want punished, and they will do it in the election to those who support him.

You aren't intelligent enough to "win" anything. When you get cornered you obfuscate and move the goalposts.

"Sith Lord Bannon talked for twenty hours to the Law Lord Mueller and his interrogators this week

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/15/ste...e-times-this-week-nbc-news-citing-source.html

The noose draws ever tighter around the President."

Tell us, what then did you when you used the word "noose". You're not a bright guy. You're still hurting because Hillary lost.

yeah jake - Tell us, what then did you when you

a bright guy wants to know

idiot comedy 101

LOL, two of the least capable posters on the board. Here you go 7, et's try this again.

You said....

"they have a hell of a lot more to hammer Orangeboi with than anyone thinks ... right after Mueller unleashes the beast on Shitforhair, Trumps wifie is going to cut off his mini-dick and make it a daily double.
I said....

So you have proof of this?

You said....
you cant prove they don't"

Show us what they have to get Rump with, you made the assertion.

look Dope, you cant form a sentence, much less fathom evidence in an on going investigation .. simply put you're an idiot.

go be stupid on another thread.

dismissed.

I win because you always attack personality when you are losing. And now you lie: where did say that "Bannon is saying things that will get Trump indicted." You are as harmless as Dale Smith.

bendog, your comments don't make sense. It's Trump people want punished, and they will do it in the election to those who support him.

You aren't intelligent enough to "win" anything. When you get cornered you obfuscate and move the goalposts.

"Sith Lord Bannon talked for twenty hours to the Law Lord Mueller and his interrogators this week

Tell us, what then did you when you used the word "noose". You're not a bright guy. You're still hurting because Hillary lost.

idiot comedy 101

LOL, two of the least capable posters on the board. Here you go 7, et's try this again.

You said....

"they have a hell of a lot more to hammer Orangeboi with than anyone thinks ... right after Mueller unleashes the beast on Shitforhair, Trumps wifie is going to cut off his mini-dick and make it a daily double.
I said....

You said....

look Dope, you cant form a sentence, much less fathom evidence in an on going investigation .. simply put you're an idiot.

dismissed.

That's pretty hilarious coming from someone that doesn't have even the slightest clue as it pertains to punctuation.

idiot comedy 101

You said....

I said....

You said....

dismissed.

(smile) Mine are all grammatically correct, spelled correctly and Capitalized correctly. The ill formed sentences are yours.
Now prove what you said, show us what Mueller has on Trump. Or, as we all know, you are simply pulling shit out of your ass and hate that you got called on it.

Mueller's job is just to get to the truth of what happened...

No one knows what he's found out.... his team has been very tight lipped.

idiot comedy 101

You said....

I said....

You said....

dismissed.

(smile) Mine are all grammatically correct, spelled correctly and Capitalized correctly. The ill formed sentences are yours.
Now prove what you said, show us what Mueller has on Trump. Or, as we all know, you are simply pulling shit out of your ass and hate that you got called on it.

ok Dope, I have the proof, I just refuse to show it to you. I can do that because its my right to privacy.

Feel better you dumb fucker ?

good, go rub one off .

idiot comedy 101

You said....

I said....

You said....

dismissed.

ok Dope, I have the proof, I just refuse to show it to you. I can do that because its my right to privacy.

Feel better you dumb fucker ?

good, go rub one off .

Of course you do, just ask you. You lied and got called on it. Be more careful and I won't embarrass you like this.

The Trumpsters are afraid of going into the dumpsters.

Mueller Time Is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you post in english, please?

can you post in english, please?

Dope post in enghish ?

not a chance, he's a bright guy.

:21:

Forum List

Back