Stern gang

It had nothing/little to do with the subject.

Yes it does. :asshole: The thread that YOU initiated, the thread that you lied about when you said it was related to the Palestinians had to do with Egypt’s recognition of Israel and brokering a peace which didn’t happen until after 1967
No. It wasn't about Egypt. The only reason I mentioned Egypt is that Egypt didn't kill their negotiatior and got a deal with Syria.

Another lie!!! You initially claimed it was about “ Palestine” then when called on the fact that it was between Egypt and Israel in 1949 you blamed Israel for that. When I mentioned that in 67 Nasser bragged to the entire world that he was going to destroy Israel, then closed the Straits with U.N cooperation there is no response. You are an :asshole::bigboy:i
I don't know what you're foaming over.:icon_rolleyes:

Your lies. You first claim he was trying to work out a “ peace plan” between Israel and the Palestinians
he was.

Yes it does. :asshole: The thread that YOU initiated, the thread that you lied about when you said it was related to the Palestinians had to do with Egypt’s recognition of Israel and brokering a peace which didn’t happen until after 1967
No. It wasn't about Egypt. The only reason I mentioned Egypt is that Egypt didn't kill their negotiatior and got a deal with Syria.

Another lie!!! You initially claimed it was about “ Palestine” then when called on the fact that it was between Egypt and Israel in 1949 you blamed Israel for that. When I mentioned that in 67 Nasser bragged to the entire world that he was going to destroy Israel, then closed the Straits with U.N cooperation there is no response. You are an :asshole::bigboy:i

Your lies. You first claim he was trying to work out a “ peace plan” between Israel and the Palestinians
he was.

Lying Again !! That is what Pro Pal Kool Aid Drinkers do.

he was.

Lying . Again !!
Israel has you know... been in it. They know.:20:

he was.

Lying . Again !!

This is actually funny. What have they “ been in?” Let’s talk about your lies first :eusa_liar:

he was.

Lying . Again !!

This is actually funny. What have they “ been in?” Let’s talk about your lies first :eusa_liar:
In the negotiations.

In 1948, a UN person called Folke Bernadotte came close to reaching a ceasefire with Palestinians and Israel, which the Palestinians had every reason to accept, but he was murdered - amazingly enough - by the jewish terrorist organisation Stern Gang before the negotiations were finiashed.
Old news. What's the latest?
What's the point if the old ones haven't sank in yet?
I think you got the players mixed up. Count B was trying to get a cease fire between Israel and the Arabs they were fighting, not the Balestinians. Palestinians won't make peace with Israel until the last Jew is swimming toward Boca Raton.
That's not Palestinians, but hamas and Iran.:icon_rolleyes:

As you well know.

1. When was Hamass formed?

2. Persians (Iranians) ain't Ayrabs, Beavis.

Meh...try again. Stern gang and others were formed to defend Jews against animals like this and her father.

It was formed so Israel could be created.

Jews took up arms to defend against IslamoNazi savages who were trying to commit a second Holocaust on Jews in their own holyland.
:lmao:

Read all about it:
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

In 1948, a UN person called Folke Bernadotte came close to reaching a ceasefire with Palestinians and Israel, which the Palestinians had every reason to accept, but he was murdered - amazingly enough - by the jewish terrorist organisation Stern Gang before the negotiations were finiashed.
Any relations to Howard Stern?
They used to call themselves the BABA BOOEY Gang.

Check this leftist Anti-Semite out. Did cultsmasher go lefty?
Methinks it's a sock that is now squirming its way back to this forum, after being "under the radar" for the first 500 or so posts.

Last edited:
Methinks it's a sock that is now squirming its way back to this forum, after being "under the radar" for the first 500 or so posts.

He has to be
Meh...try again. Stern gang and others were formed to defend Jews against animals like this and her father.

It was formed so Israel could be created.

Jews took up arms to defend against IslamoNazi savages who were trying to commit a second Holocaust on Jews in their own holyland.
:lmao:

:asshole:

Last edited:
It is my honor if I have a predecessor.
Meh, you guys spew the same ignorant, insane garbage, so if we've seen we've seen the rest of you.
I know that feeling.

:laugh:

No really, leftist anti-semites are like cats. A dime a dozen.

Forum List

Back