Stereotypes

It's "Cool" to bash Trump supporters because it's a "Choice" except when it's not cool to bash Gays because it's also a "Choice".

Being gay is not a choice. That’s why it is not cool to bash gay people for being gay.

1.) No one forces anyone to have Gay sex.
(Well, at least for the most part no)

2.) Science came to a consensus against born that way for being Gay.

3.) Arguably political orientation is partially a choice too, considering the Amygdala, and other things make people more Conservative.

Wait! Are you being serious? If not. Good one. If so. :lol: :lol:

So nothing? Figures.

Trying read the whole thread and/or do a little independent research. I am not a home care nurse. I am not going to spoon feed you everything.

Got it. You'll make shit up and then clam others are lazy. That was easy.

He even admitted he did to you in this thread. :lol:

Wasn't his to prove. It was yours to prove. :1peleas:

I don't care if you believe me or not. If his own admission isn't good enough than likely nothing will satisfy you.

So in college right now I am being forced to take an anti white DIEversity class so I figured I would make the most of it! Had to write a 750 word paper on stereotypes this week....can do it on ANY kind of stereotypes....I did mine on stereotypes of Trump supporters....teacher already hates me but I follow the boundaries she sets out as far as how many words,stay on topic etc and I can pass :D

Last week it was about women being called a girly girl....I love educating people on the cultural marxism taking over our society....got good grades last week as well! I pointed out last week that cultural marxists are trying to force women to HATE men and turn them into work drones and the most wonderful job a woman can have is as a nurturing mother and wife etc....nothing wrong with being called a girly girl and that I expect my daughters to be girly but also I don't treat them any better or worse than my son...they are expected to work just like he is outside with me etc and that as long as they bust their butts NOTHING in this world is off limits to them BUT the greatest job a woman can have is as a mother and wife.

With classes on stereotypes with constraints limiting your ability to actually write about the real stereotypes that most need addressed and addressing the other big issues on girly girls, I can see it is money well spent. o_O

It's "Cool" to bash Trump supporters because it's a "Choice" except when it's not cool to bash Gays because it's also a "Choice".

Being gay is not a choice. That’s why it is not cool to bash gay people for being gay.

3.) Arguably political orientation is partially a choice too, considering the Amygdala, and other things make people more Conservative.

Science did what now?

Science did what now?

Gay people weren’t ‘born this way’, new scientific paper claims | Metro News

Science did what now?

Gay people weren’t ‘born this way’, new scientific paper claims | Metro News

Hmmmm. That looks very serious. I will click on that link.

Liberals cherish their stereotyping.
They love Virtue Preening that they never stereotype
All humans stereotype, it is how humans have evolved.
Humans are instinctively tribalistic.
Democrat Politicians/Press/Hollywood are very aware of this and they exploit it all of the time.

New Topics

Forum List

Back