Steps to being a tyrant

1. Lie to the people to gain power & put your thug friends in power around you.
2. Make a power grab, gain control of industry.
3. Take over the media.
4. Remove weaponry from the people.
5. Use the military to maintain your power.

Obama's on #3.

He'll never get #4 & #5, but he'll try.

Struggling media will need government help: US congressman

Funny, could of swore the bailout occurred under Bush and the car companies begged Obama for a bailout. That's a power grab to some people now that Obama is doing? :eusa_eh:

I'd love to see a liberal make a post defending their leader without using the name "Bush" in it...

I mean, yeah you guys think he's doing a bang up job, but how about focusing on The Barry?

I know it's asking a lot, but maybe someday...

I'd love to see a liberal make a post defending their leader without using the name "Bush" in it...

I mean, yeah you guys think he's doing a bang up job, but how about focusing on The Barry?

I am focusing on Obama, don't be a hack House.

I'm saying if Allie is blaming Obama for the bailout then she's throwing blame in the wrong direction. And I don't see where my post is inaccurate. Do you?

I am focusing on Obama, don't be a hack House.

I'm saying if Allie is blaming Obama for the bailout then she's throwing blame in the wrong direction. And I don't see where my post is inaccurate. Do you?

No, you're pointing the finger at Boooooosh...

Barry continued a wrong by pumping more ca$h into the failure...

Nothing hackish about that, bub...

No, you're pointing the finger at Boooooosh...

Barry continued a wrong by pumping more ca$h into the failure...

Nothing hackish about that, bub...

I'm not saying whether his actions were right or wrong. I'm saying it wasn't a power grab and it wasn't.

I'm not pointing the finger at Bush either.

• Banned
Fiddlesticks. It is a power grab. Because the first thing Obama did was put his buddies in charge of the companies that were bailed.

Fiddlesticks. It is a power grab. Because the first thing Obama did was put his buddies in charge of the companies that were bailed.

Link? And you do realize that we do not own these companies forever, right?

• Banned
"What you see with President Obama is this reliance on czars," GOP strategist Kevin Madden said. "And I think there are probably even some corridors of power within the administration that probably didn't like the idea that you have czars that are encroaching on their policy portfolios."

David Gergen, a CNN contributor and former aide to past presidents, said the czar controversy has given Republicans an opening to question the administration's decisions.

"Now with President Obama, we have a number of people who answer to the president but not to Congress," he said. "When the Congress looks at it and sees over 30 people with czar titles, it naturally begins to worry that a lot of authority has been taken away and stripped of the Cabinet."

The main issue, Gergen said, is that there are "about 25 too many" czars in the current White House.

Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tennessee, said that number is an "affront to the Constitution."

"We have about two dozen so-called czars -- the 'pay czar,' the 'car czar,' all these czars in the White House," said Alexander, who is the Senate Republican Conference chairman."
Jones' resignation puts focus on criticism of Obama's 'czars' - CNN.com

I see nothing in there about the automobile industry Allie.

Czars are nothing new. They date back to early presidents, including Franklin Roosevelt. Republicans also had czars: Richard Nixon had an energy czar, and George H.W. Bush appointed the first drug czar.

Czars have no power to enact any laws if I do remember reading correctly. All they are is a fancy title for advisor.

3. Take over the media.

Sounds like a job for me. I'll fax you my resume'. What's the number?

I see nothing in there about the automobile industry Allie.

Czars are nothing new. They date back to early presidents, including Franklin Roosevelt. Republicans also had czars: Richard Nixon had an energy czar, and George H.W. Bush appointed the first drug czar.

Czars have no power to enact any laws if I do remember reading correctly. All they are is a fancy title for advisor.

You apparently missed this:

" the 'car czar,'

3. Take over the media.

Obama's on #3.

um... in case you didn't realize, the Fed's been working on #4 for some time and the rest are already completed, except #2 is reversed, with those who own and control the industry controlling the Fed through the wielding of capital.

You go right ahead and keep thinking that, Dogbert.

He's doomed to failure anyway, because he will never win over the military or be able, in the short time he has, to appoint "generals" who will support him against the American people.

...first thing Obama did was put his buddies in charge of the companies that were bailed.

Seeing as the largest companies (or, more accurately, those who own them) already run the State, isn't this all just a big distraction from the real issue?

☭proletarian☭;1772090 said:
3. Take over the media.

Obama's on #3.

um... in case you didn't realize, the Fed's been working on #4 for some time and the rest are already completed, except #2 is reversed, with those who own and control the industry controlling the Fed through the wielding of capital.

Obama's got the military?

No shit? How'd I miss that?

Lol.

You go right ahead and keep thinking that, Dogbert.

He's doomed to failure anyway, because he will never win over the military or be able, in the short time he has, to appoint "generals" who will support him against the American people.

I think you're being too much of a conspiracy theorist at the moment. He's doomed to failure? According to whom?

Obama did what he promised during the election, put more troops in Afghanistan. This was no surprise. And when idiots like Michael Moore think of it as some shock, they are being fools.

Forum List

Back