Stephon Clark’s Law

If I were a cop in Cali I would be sending out my resume to 49 other states.
The legislation doesn’t make it ‘more difficult’ for LEO to defend himself – that’s a lie.

Really? I'll ask you the same question.

Hypothetically, you're a cop, being assaulted by an enraged, much bigger guy. He has tried to get your gun away from you and beat you. Specifically, when does it go from "reasonable" to "necessary" to use lethal force to defend yourself. How long do you have to make that determination in the heat of a fight?

Looking forward to "Assembly Bill 393." Negros who do not obey instructions from cops endanger all citizens. Negros who steal, loot, rob, assault, rape, and murder citizens will not complain about injustice when they are actually charged, and in recent years since Affirmative Action took place with Negro DA's and Negro and Jewish judges often they are not charged.

If I were a cop in Cali I would be sending out my resume to 49 other states.
The legislation doesn’t make it ‘more difficult’ for LEO to defend himself – that’s a lie.

Really? I'll ask you the same question.

Hypothetically, you're a cop, being assaulted by an enraged, much bigger guy. He has tried to get your gun away from you and beat you. Specifically, when does it go from "reasonable" to "necessary" to use lethal force to defend yourself. How long do you have to make that determination in the heat of a fight?

You have a taser and a club. Use them. Police are shooting people running away from them, and that's what this law is trying to stop.

So far 73 brave Law Enforcement personnel gave their lives in 2019 so that a left wing governor, surrounded by a little army of Officers for his personal safety, can make a lame political statement designed to get votes while his state is falling apart. No surprises here.
Start counting the number of people they have killed.

California just became a whole lot more dangerous and one of our resident Trolls thinks is great!

This is what IM2 believes is a great thing. How can anybody, in good conscience think this is a good thing?

Just when you think Progressives cannot stoop any lower, IM2 goes out of the way to prove us wrong!

Three NYPD Officers Hurt by Roving Mobs at Brooklyn Project (Video)
by Jim Hoft August 18, 2019 285 Comments

Three police officers were hurt in Brooklyn on Saturday night after cop-hating mobs erupted in violence.

One police officer had to be transported to the hospital.

The gateway pundit. Always the most credible source of news. NOT!

480 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2019, as of July 10.

73 police have died. 30 have been shot and killed.

Police have shot and killed 16 times more citizens than police who have been shot.

Police Shootings Database (Updated: 2019-07-10) - Killed By Police
thats because in most instances the cops are dealing with dangerous criminals who posed a threat in theses cases ! is a cop just suposed to let someone who is posing a threat to walk away or be attacked without defending themselves .....you want to decriminalize crime .

Republicans seem to support police killing on a whim. Very statist.

got a link???
You want me to link to 6 or 7 year's worth of rhetoric coming from the right? Just look at the comments, maybe.

just one would be nice for starters,,
Look how many comments just in this thread outraged over changing when police can kill from when it's "reasonable," to when it's "necessary." It's not hard to interpret.

so you have no link or proof of your claim,,,

didnt figure you did but I had to ask,,

California just became a whole lot more dangerous and one of our resident Trolls thinks is great!

This is what IM2 believes is a great thing. How can anybody, in good conscience think this is a good thing?

Just when you think Progressives cannot stoop any lower, IM2 goes out of the way to prove us wrong!

by Jim Hoft August 18, 2019 285 Comments

Three police officers were hurt in Brooklyn on Saturday night after cop-hating mobs erupted in violence.

One police officer had to be transported to the hospital.

The gateway pundit. Always the most credible source of news. NOT!

That's the best you have? Is the post true or false?

Cop-hating mob at Brooklyn housing project injures three NYPD officers
By Joe Marino and Laura Italiano

August 18, 2019 | 1:18am | Updated

Roving, cop-hating mobs erupted in violence, taunts and gunfire in Brooklyn overnight into Sunday, leaving three officers with minor injuries.

At least some of the injuries were caused by “air mail,” objects thrown down at cops from rooftops, police at the scene in Bedford-Stuyvesant told The Post.

By early Sunday, 11 people had been arrested on charges of disorderly conduct.

The violence came after a series of water dousing attacks on NYPD officers throughout the city this summer.

“Straight up cowards!” one man in the crowd there shouted at cops at just after midnight. “You don’t know how to do anything you f–king coward!”One of the cops injured Saturday night had to be hoisted onto a gurney by medics, who rushed him from the sidewalk outside Marcy Houses at around 11:10 p.m.

At least six or seven gunshots rang out from a rooftop of the housing project shortly afterward, causing no injuries but sending scores of cops running toward the gunfire.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/18/cop-h...-housing-project-injures-three-nypd-officers/

480 People Have Been Shot and Killed by Police in 2019, as of July 10.

73 police have died. 30 have been shot and killed.

Police have shot and killed 16 times more citizens than police who have been shot.

Police Shootings Database (Updated: 2019-07-10) - Killed By Police

Interesting. Your own highly biased source states that 99% of those fatalities were justified shootings.

How many of those shootings would have been prevented had the subject complied with instructions from the police?

How many encounters were there between police and subjects during that same time period?

Forum List

Back