Stephen Miller: “As a Jew… I Am Profoundly Outraged by the Comments of Ocasio-Cortez”

Wallace made a fool out of miller this morning... i’d Feel sorry for the guy if he wasn’t so creepy.

And yes AOC was out of line with the CC reference

She was accurate.

concentration camp
noun
Definition of concentration camp

: a place where large numbers of people (such as prisoners of war, political prisoners, refugees, or the members of an ethnic or religious minority) are detained or confined under armed guard

oh gee-----I have a bit of "backyard land"------I am ABSOLUTELY WILLING to not grow stuff-----or throw some seeds around----whatevah it takes to get a HUGE SUBSIDY

Just buy land that has been grandfathered into the subsidy network and land banks; been a while but that was how it used to work; may be different now. Better yet inherit it like the drunken moron in my post above did. He couldn't even grow weeds competently, and eventually lost his ass and the farm his parents handed to him on a platter, but he thought since he had lots of money he must be smart and some sort of 'Player'.

You sound like you're describing Trump.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

People are deliberately confusing concentration camps with death camps.
The Holocaust happened at the death camps in Poland, not the concentration camps in Germany.

People do not even know what Semitic means.
It does not mean Jewish.
Semitic means of an Arab language group.
And while Hebrew is Semitic, Yiddish is not because it is of a Germanic language group.

So it is wrong and illogical to claim someone is anti-Semitic over a remark about concentration camps.
Concentration camps in WWII contained more Slavs or Gypsies than Jews.
And many countries built concentration camps during WWII, including the US.

oh gee-----I have a bit of "backyard land"------I am ABSOLUTELY WILLING to not grow stuff-----or throw some seeds around----whatevah it takes to get a HUGE SUBSIDY

Just buy land that has been grandfathered into the subsidy network and land banks; been a while but that was how it used to work; may be different now. Better yet inherit it like the drunken moron in my post above did. He couldn't even grow weeds competently, and eventually lost his ass and the farm his parents handed to him on a platter, but he thought since he had lots of money he must be smart and some sort of 'Player'.

You sound like you're describing Trump.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

You sound like you don't know anything, but think you do.

In other news, the state of California refuses to allow more facilities to be built, thus creating many more serious problems for criminal illegal aliens, so remember this sort of obstructionism by left winger and labor racketeers is the real problem. They don't a giver a crap about 'conditions', they care about fake news. The worse the conditions they can create the better they like it.

Forum List

Back