Stephen Miller: “As a Jew… I Am Profoundly Outraged by the Comments of Ocasio-Cortez”

As a Dutch/Prussia/Irish person with 6% Jew, I find that Concentration Camps as a term being stolen by Jews an offense to history. Concentration Camps have existed since the beginning of organized society. My maternal grandfather (100% Dutch = non-Jew) was held in a Jap Concentration Camp for almost 4 years during the big one, WWII. The Japs stole all his stuff and placed him in a Concentration Camp simply for being a highly intelligent Dutch person. When the atomic bombs were deployed, the Japs suddenly had a change of heart and showed respect. Meanwhile the Jewish spies send the A-bomb designs to Russia and agents of Israel actually made plans to steal the A-bomb material, all within a few years of the victory of the US over the Axis. The origins of the zionist regime go back 100 years prior. Anyhoo, just thought it might help to provide content to offset fake history. The war on Whitey has been going on a long time. And Europhobes often use proxies to do the dirty work.

Imagine France occupied by Nazi Germany today. Do you think African savages from Algeria and other shitholes would dare assault French and assorted Western people like they do freely now?

Last edited:
It astounds me that Jews and Blacks keep voting Democrat.
Jews are done. The loyalty that Jews had for democrats is done. I just hope that the dimwits keep up the Jew hate. The Suicide Squad really needs to drive it home over and over.

AOC is outright offensive universally how she attacks her opponents and then hides behind her race and gender crying like a bitch when she gets attacked.

Did you ever think the day would come when Democrats would openly attack Jews on the floor of the House???

Yes, I did, as soon as they elected bigoted people like Jimmy Carter.

Jimmy Carter struck you as PARTICULARLY bigoted? ----against whom?

Re Jews he was; he was constantly sniveling about how evil the Israelis were, loved him some of that Arafat snuggling. In fact, the Leftists in the U.S. followed the European Left into Silly Land in 1967 or so.

Being Leftist and Anti-Semitic in Germany - Susanne Urban

Anti-Zionism, however - which is not mere criticism of Israeli policies, but the denial of the Jewish people's right to live in their own state - also links leftists and rightists. Since the Six Day War of 1967, both the extreme and the mainstream Left in Europe have shown strong anti-Zionist tendencies, not always distinguishable from anti-Semitism. Although leftist anti-Zionism seemed to decline after the fall of Communism in 1990, it was reanimated by the Second Intifada and the antiglobalization movement, which is today a main source of leftist anti-Semitism.

In a May 2002 survey in the weekly magazine Der Spiegel, 25% agreed that "what the state of Israel does to the Palestinians is no different than what the Nazis did during the Third Reich to the Jews."2 A new scholarly book analyzes how deeply anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism are rooted in German society.3 Since 1989, united Germany seems to stand on two main pillars: a strong anti-American and anti-Israeli attitude.

Short article, not nearly comprehensive, but more than adequate for this thread.

Jews were okay, until they decided not to be genocided out of existence in 1967, and annoying Stalin by going with LBJ instead of Russia as a client state. Dumbass Burb Brats back in the 1960's had the delusion that Europeans are all well educated geniuses, never mind they aren't even close to that ideal and their 20th century history alone certainly made that a stupid belief.

Last edited:
Did you ever think the day would come when Democrats would openly attack Jews on the floor of the House???

Re Jews he was; he was constantly sniveling about how evil the Israelis were, loved him some of that Arafat snuggling. In fact, the Leftists in the U.S. followed the European Left into Silly Land in 1967 or so.

Anti-Zionism, however - which is not mere criticism of Israeli policies, but the denial of the Jewish people's right to live in their own state - also links leftists and rightists. Since the Six Day War of 1967, both the extreme and the mainstream Left in Europe have shown strong anti-Zionist tendencies, not always distinguishable from anti-Semitism. Although leftist anti-Zionism seemed to decline after the fall of Communism in 1990, it was reanimated by the Second Intifada and the antiglobalization movement, which is today a main source of leftist anti-Semitism.

In a May 2002 survey in the weekly magazine Der Spiegel, 25% agreed that "what the state of Israel does to the Palestinians is no different than what the Nazis did during the Third Reich to the Jews."2 A new scholarly book analyzes how deeply anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism are rooted in German society.3 Since 1989, united Germany seems to stand on two main pillars: a strong anti-American and anti-Israeli attitude.

Short article, not nearly comprehensive, but more than adequate for this thread.

Jews were okay, until they decided not to be genocided out of existence in 1967, and annoying Stalin by going with LBJ instead of Russia as a client state. Dumbass Burb Brats back in the 1960's had the delusion that Europeans are all well educated geniuses, never mind they aren't even close to that ideal and their 20th century history alone certainly made that a stupid belief.

you may not have noticed, Pic-----Carter's marginally talented family,
even including his son-in-law are paid staff in a Saudi (not for profit)
some kind of social action thingy. (unless that thingy got disbanded?)
Hard to live on peanuts

you may not have noticed, Pic-----Carter's marginally talented family,
even including his son-in-law are paid staff in a Saudi (not for profit)
some kind of social action thingy. (unless that thingy got disbanded?)
Hard to live on peanuts

Actually the federal peanut subsidies were pretty grand for many decades, which is why they were so well off; I used to do tax returns on weekends for my grnadfather's accounting business out in the Gorman, Tx. area, Peanut Country, and 'farmers' getting $200,000+ for growing nothing was common.

One year we were blessed by some drunken idiot barging in and yelling about how we 'cheated him out of a tax refund' or something. He had been out drinking all day with his buds, who had nothing else to do all day either, and they were all bragging about their big tax refunds, which made him mad, but I leave it to you how pointless it is to argue with a drunk who doesn't know you have to actually pay taxes in to qualify for a refund. Subsidies aren't taxed at all, much less subject to withholding.

oh gee-----I have a bit of "backyard land"------I am ABSOLUTELY WILLING to not grow stuff-----or throw some seeds around----whatevah it takes to get a HUGE SUBSIDY

oh gee-----I have a bit of "backyard land"------I am ABSOLUTELY WILLING to not grow stuff-----or throw some seeds around----whatevah it takes to get a HUGE SUBSIDY

Just buy land that has been grandfathered into the subsidy network and land banks; been a while but that was how it used to work; may be different now. Better yet inherit it like the drunken moron in my post above did. He couldn't even grow weeds competently, and eventually lost his ass and the farm his parents handed to him on a platter, but he thought since he had lots of money he must be smart and some sort of 'Player'.

Yet another Trumpette lying about Democrats.

First you assfucks confuse America & Trump. Then you confuse Jews & Israel.

Israel is leading us into war. Trump is a puppet to Netanyahu.

Forum List

Back