Stephen Miller: “As a Jew… I Am Profoundly Outraged by the Comments of Ocasio-Cortez”

Netenyahu is an ass. His ;policies are horrible, He will steer Trump into war with Iran.

That does not make me anti-semetic any more that saying Trump is a total fool makes me hate white people.

Oh god your mentioned Stephen Miller Democrats are about to have a melt down like Chris Wallace did today lol

How many times did Wallace say racist haha

As a champion kickball player, I was deeply offended as well!

AOC has a fine balance between being a pro Hispanic bigot and that deft game of making Hispanic illegal aliens look like victims everyone else' for fathers magically followed. So how does that work? My great grand fathers that fled pogroms and starvations and privations, they follow immigration laws. People fleeing communist Hungary, took them years and came through camps and still they managed to follow immigration laws. Lithuanians, same thing. Mexicans get special privileges NO other immigrant group ever got... Funny AOC never mentions sanctuary cities for wetbacks....That We ever got to for vote it, it just magically happened. Above and beyond the democratic process. Doesn't that contradict the democratic process?

I'm not offended by anyone's statements. What can you expect from a pig but a grunt?

I am very curious to see if her party endorses, rejects, or ignore (tacit endorsement) her statements.

That will have consequences in the next election.

Bald guys are always outraged. Guess it is the UV radiation permeating their brains.

It looks like anti-Semitism and Cooterphobia are running rampant inside the Democratic Party

Forum List

Back