Stephen King loses it: "Jesus would drive Trump out of temple with the rest of the moneychangers"

how does Stephen King know what Jesus thinks?

Stephen King on Twitter
I'm fairly sure that if Jesus were alive, he'd object to a nation with a large government intruding into our lives, rather than individuals rights to pursue their dreams, after all, he did have to suffer under the rule of two governments that interfered into all their peoples lives.

Stephen King on Twitter

King is right. these are not values voters. They are no different than the moneychangers who abused the House of the Lord. They also remind me of the Israelis who created a false god when Moses left to receive the Ten Commandments. They showed their faithlessness with 2 people who had no business being there. Trump does not believe in God and he uses God to keep the rubes in line. He has lied, cheated, stolen and sexually harassed women. He has never shown any remorse for it. Bannon has openly admitted giving white supremacists and neo-nazis a platform. He has allowed bigoted articles at Breitbart. Neither of thee 2 men have shown any Christian values. I went to a Catholic school and never learned those values.

Stephen King on Twitter
I'm fairly sure that if Jesus were alive, he'd object to a nation with a large government intruding into our lives, rather than individuals rights to pursue their dreams, after all, he did have to suffer under the rule of two governments that interfered into all their peoples lives.

Jesus also said to give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's.

Forum List

Back