Stephen Colbert To Wayne LaPierre: 'You, Sir, Are F*cked In The Head'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
s-COLBERT2-large300.jpg

By Ross Luippold

In contrast to Jon Stewart's overt commentary on the Newtown massacre on Tuesday in his monologue attacking gun control opponents, Stephen Colbert took the stance of an NRA defender on Wednesday, and didn't mention the Sandy Hook tragedy once. ("Because it undermines my position," he said.)

Colbert used his pulpit to blast "Dear Leader Obama" for his unending quest to confiscate guns from every American, "in that he has never tried to take away our guns before."

But this time is different. Not only because of Obama's push to use his office to reform gun laws, but because NRA leadership, present and former, seems to be going out of their way to give the press quotes that make them look less than reasonable. Colbert made clear that he stands with Wayne LaPierre, whose tone-deaf speech in the wake of the Newtown murders called for an armed guard in every school in America.

"They can work it into the prom theme: Enchantment Under the Siege!" Colbert quipped.

He also supports former NRA president Marion Hammer, who made the strange claim that guns are being banned because of "the color of a gun and the way it looks." Colbert can sympathize with the real victim, guns: "If Dr. King were alive, he'd be standing with the NRA," he said, to some audience groans.

More (w/Video): Colbert Defends NRA's Gun Control Backlash (VIDEO)

bayoubill, longtime member of the NRA, to Wayne LaPierre: "You, sir, are fucked in the head"...

bayoubill, longtime member of the NRA, to the NRA leadership: "When the fuck are you gonna get rid of this embarrassing asshole?"...

'k... just to make things clear to Lakhota and the rest of my gun-control friends...

I believe, without a doubt, that the Framers' intent for including the Second Amendment in the Bill of Rights, was so that all sane law-abiding citizens would have unfettered access to the same small-arms technology available to the standing military forces of the federal government... in order to keep the federal government "honest"...

oh yippee, that "new civility" they were all yelling about on display..

Lefties are some of the most low class people I have ever seen..and we see who started the thread, no class troll

'k... just to make things clear to Lakhota and the rest of my gun-control friends...

I believe, without a doubt, that the Framers' intent for including the Second Amendment in the Bill of Rights, was so that all sane law-abiding citizens would have unfettered access to the same small-arms technology available to the standing military forces of the federal government... in order to keep the federal government "honest"...

They did not mention sane nor law abiding.
They did not mention small arms technology.
They did not mention military forces of the federal government.
They did not mention keeping anyone honest.

They did mention well regulated militia. What dies that mean to you?

Lefties are some of the most low class people I have ever seen..and we see who started the thread, no class troll

You just figuring that out now? The dumbest, most frothing at the mouth, retarded, brain dead and brain washed people on this board are ALL leftist liberal progressive democrat trash, without exception.

You just figuring that out now? The dumbest, most frothing at the mouth, retarded, brain dead and brain washed people on this board are ALL leftist liberal progressive democrat trash, without exception.

No, we saw it on full display during the Bush Presidency and it has just gotten WORSE under Obama..they are nasty when they lose and even nastier when they win..

ugly people

No, we saw it on full display during the Bush Presidency and it has just gotten WORSE under Obama..they are nasty when they lose and even nastier when they win..

ugly people
Well, this is your TYPICAL leftist obama supporter right here... same as what we have here on the board...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
s-COLBERT2-large300.jpg

By Ross Luippold

In contrast to Jon Stewart's overt commentary on the Newtown massacre on Tuesday in his monologue attacking gun control opponents, Stephen Colbert took the stance of an NRA defender on Wednesday, and didn't mention the Sandy Hook tragedy once. ("Because it undermines my position," he said.)

Colbert used his pulpit to blast "Dear Leader Obama" for his unending quest to confiscate guns from every American, "in that he has never tried to take away our guns before."

But this time is different. Not only because of Obama's push to use his office to reform gun laws, but because NRA leadership, present and former, seems to be going out of their way to give the press quotes that make them look less than reasonable. Colbert made clear that he stands with Wayne LaPierre, whose tone-deaf speech in the wake of the Newtown murders called for an armed guard in every school in America.

"They can work it into the prom theme: Enchantment Under the Siege!" Colbert quipped.

He also supports former NRA president Marion Hammer, who made the strange claim that guns are being banned because of "the color of a gun and the way it looks." Colbert can sympathize with the real victim, guns: "If Dr. King were alive, he'd be standing with the NRA," he said, to some audience groans.

More (w/Video): Colbert Defends NRA's Gun Control Backlash (VIDEO)

We already know you get your hard news here and from Jon Stewart while you mock every opposing person's sources.

Last edited:
Trolls have to dig up shit from the bottom of the barrel

So Colbert is being an ass like usual

They also thought bleeding people was a valid medical treatment and that raping a woman on a daily basis because she was your property was morally justifiable.

Even if this was their intent, it's completely impractical now. The government will always have bigger guns, more powerful guns, and be better trained with them.

What I find amusing is that the right always talks this shit when a Democrat gets elected (remember the Militia Movement in the 1990's?) but when a Republican gets in and passes stuff like the Patriot Act, opens a place like Gitmo and asks for warrentless wiretapes, they put on their flag lapel pins and sing "God Bless America".

A Democrat gets in and says, "Hey, maybe we should have background checks so crazy people can't buy guns!" and they are talking shit about second amendment solutions.

Forum List

Back