Stephen Colbert Calls Laura Ingraham A Racist Who Can't Write

Why else would Palin do Kouric's interview? Not being on the inside of the campaign, I have no idea why they wanted Gov. Palin to sit down with that brain-dead halfwit. I agree that they probably should have had her sit down with a real journalist, but it was almost 2 years ago. Much like the 2000 election, maybe you libbies need to dry your little eyes and let some stuff go.

Epic spin...

Way to miss the point of allegory. Your premise wet its pants. Fraulein Ingraham "promoted her book." Riiiiiight.

Thanks for playing, though.

As for letting your Alaskan hero "go," I pray every night she wins the Republican nomination. Just like you.

yeah I just bet you all pray for that.:eusa_pray::lol:

Classy of you to go straight for the personal attack. Good job!

But I'm sure Laura Ingraham is happy that you're here to defend her.

You considered that a personal attack? Holy shit, you must live encased in bubble wrap in order not to explode from any human contact. I didn't say you were incapable of thought (as evidenced by the fact that you noticed that I am indeed, classy), but just in this instance, after you said "I don't think", you gave an example of that.

However, if I am wrong in my theory, then you can quantify your remark. Tell me. How many more copies did/will she sell based on that appearance? And conversely, how many sales did/will she lose as a result of it?

I doubt Laura Ingraham knows nor cares what I have to say. But, that may now change if she reads this and discovers that I am classy.

Dude, who the fuck cares?

I don't know if her appearance on the Colbert report will help her sell more or less books. More importantly, I don't give a shit.

I'm not sure why this is such a big issue for you, jumping down my throat to defend Ms. Ingraham. I stated my opinion, which is that Colbert making a fool of her isn't going to help her sell books. I could be wrong. More importantly, I don't care.

Let me repeat: I don't care.

And as per your attacks - of course I've seen much worse personal attacks. But that doesn't validate yours.

tissue?

Why else would Palin do Kouric's interview? Not being on the inside of the campaign, I have no idea why they wanted Gov. Palin to sit down with that brain-dead halfwit. I agree that they probably should have had her sit down with a real journalist, but it was almost 2 years ago. Much like the 2000 election, maybe you libbies need to dry your little eyes and let some stuff go.

Epic spin...

Way to miss the point of allegory. Your premise wet its pants. Fraulein Ingraham "promoted her book." Riiiiiight.

Thanks for playing, though.

As for letting your Alaskan hero "go," I pray every night she wins the Republican nomination. Just like you.

Yes, authors go on TV shows to promote their books

Yes, politicians go on TV to promote their candidacy

It's pretty basic. Doesn't Saul Alinsky cover this kind of stuff for you in your liberal handbook?

I have no more heroes in politics. But, I'd settle for honest and true to their ideals. Which, I might add, your Kenyan hero is sorely lacking in...

He was mocking Laura's poor job at mocking the POTUS.

Unsurprisingly, a couple of special people we have here are failing to pick up on it.

Well what does a lefty comedian have if not "mocking" someone. he is just another classless lefty piss poor comedian in my book.

Last edited:
Yes, authors go on TV shows to promote their books

Yes, politicians go on TV to promote their candidacy

It's pretty basic.

i don't disagree with those statements. what's your point?

she still got made a fool of, regardless of your victory dance for her book sales.

Doesn't Saul Alinsky cover this kind of stuff for you in your liberal handbook?

I have no handbook, and I know no more than the very basics about Saul Alinsky.

I have no more heroes in politics. But, I'd settle for honest and true to their ideals. Which, I might add, your Kenyan hero is sorely lacking in...

Obama is not my hero. He couldn't possibly be. He's utterly failing on the most important issue facing mankind. Energy.

Do better.

Last edited:
gawd you are one hateful person. how does one be so shallow that they hate a person they have never met in person and just on a Internet site?
is that some lefty trait or what?:lol:

Oh, please. You are just so loving to everybody, especially liberals. Practice what you preach, ya dumb ass.

I NEVER go outta my way to speak to you, yet you can't RESIST speaking "about" me. I knew ya loved me, but not that much. kinda creepy if ya ask me.:lol:

You people just cannot help being liars, can you?? You respond to my posts constantly with your snide, stupid remarks. Who are you trying to kid??? And love you?? I don't even like you!!! You're an idiot.

On Sunday she came on after Ralph Nader on inDepth, I listened for a few minutes and while this is a free country and one is free to be stupid, it just astounds me that a person would come on TV and display stupid as blatantly as she did. Cspan has the tapes online if anyone wants a lesson in dumb.

She did the same thing on The View a few weeks ago. She was trying to rag on Michelle Obama but nothing she said made sense. She sounded like an uninformed, catty bitch.

I saw it last night. That was one of the harshest and sarcastic straight-up face-to-face bashing I've seen in a long time.

He totally and completely mentally bludgeoned her to death.

She seemed to say to herself "I know his mental capacity dwarfs mine, but I don't care, I'll just see if I can sell one or two more books."

LOL!!!!

Really? I too saw the show and, while I do not care for Laura Ingraham myself, I do think she handled herself quite well and with great aplomb. She seemed to know just who the audience was, maintained her sense of humor, and took Colbert's jabs in stride.

I think Colbert is funny sometimes. Ingraham was there to promote her book. And here you are, talking about it. Looks like it worked

Talking isn't buying.

Number two on the NYT bestseller list tells me she's selling.
I haven't looked but I'll bet her book is being sold at a discount on some right wing website. They buy those books in bulk.

I saw it last night. That was one of the harshest and sarcastic straight-up face-to-face bashing I've seen in a long time.

She seemed to say to herself "I know his mental capacity dwarfs mine, but I don't care, I'll just see if I can sell one or two more books."

LOL!!!!

Really? I too saw the show and, while I do not care for Laura Ingraham myself, I do think she handled herself quite well and with great aplomb. She seemed to know just who the audience was, maintained her sense of humor, and took Colbert's jabs in stride.

Talking isn't buying.

Number two on the NYT bestseller list tells me she's selling.
I haven't looked but I'll bet her book is being sold at a discount on some right wing website. They buy those books in bulk.

Could be, they do that with a lot of authors, on both sides of the political aisle.

On Sunday she came on after Ralph Nader on inDepth, I listened for a few minutes and while this is a free country and one is free to be stupid, it just astounds me that a person would come on TV and display stupid as blatantly as she did. Cspan has the tapes online if anyone wants a lesson in dumb.

Please post the links.

LOL!!!!

wow, it's amazing what turns you lefties on.
your alls hate for WOMEN sure shines.

LOL @ The Sex Card.
ROTFMBAO!!!!

Oh, please. You are just so loving to everybody, especially liberals. Practice what you preach, ya dumb ass.

I NEVER go outta my way to speak to you, yet you can't RESIST speaking "about" me. I knew ya loved me, but not that much. kinda creepy if ya ask me.:lol:

You people just cannot help being liars, can you?? You respond to my posts constantly with your snide, stupid remarks. Who are you trying to kid??? And love you?? I don't even like you!!! You're an idiot.

LOL, as I said, I NEVER go out of my way to address you UNLESS YOU POST one of you shitty little snipes at me. so don't pat yourself on the back just yet. and you not liking me, who the hell gives a shit, I don't like you either, probably wouldn't like you in person either.
but such is life. :lol:

Forum List

Back