Stephen Colbert Calls Laura Ingraham A Racist Who Can't Write

Frank, why is it you guys scream to high heaven anytime anyone mentions the word "racist", but you're perfectly happy to throw "sexist" in, anytime it helps you make a point?

Frank, stop playing the "sex card".

What are you talking about? When did I play the "Sex Card"?
It is Conservative women or just women in general that make you feel so threatened?

Do you consider yourself a member of the Liberal Intellectual Elite?

Well, I am an intellectual, I am somewhat liberal...

and damn right I'm l337.

Why can't you let Bert answer on why Laura gives him such an inferiority complex

Show me one single thing Obama's ever released besides his 2 autobiographies! College thesis, law reivew articles, give me ONE THING he's ever written on his own. I've seen him off script, he thinks we have 57 states and you need to give a kid with asthma a breathalyzer. That's the man holding Bert's DNR.

His interview regarding the Constitution and "Negative rights" clearly shows he's totally clueless about the document not surprising consider that Prince Alaweed got him into Harvard in the first place

You think Prince Alaweed got him into Harvard in the first place? There is no point in trying to discuss this issue with a rabid conspiracy theorist birther.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EcC0QAd0Ug]YouTube - ‪Obama and Khalid Mansour‬‎[/ame]

Did you miss this? Khalid Mansour is an adviser to Alaweed

I saw it last night. That was one of the harshest and sarcastic straight-up face-to-face bashing I've seen in a long time.

He totally and completely mentally bludgeoned her to death.

She seemed to say to herself "I know his mental capacity dwarfs mine, but I don't care, I'll just see if I can sell one or two more books."

LOL!!!!

Lol...yeah, right. We all know that Laura Ingraham is DUMB.

I saw it last night. That was one of the harshest and sarcastic straight-up face-to-face bashing I've seen in a long time.

He totally and completely mentally bludgeoned her to death.

She seemed to say to herself "I know his mental capacity dwarfs mine, but I don't care, I'll just see if I can sell one or two more books."

LOL!!!!

Really? I too saw the show and, while I do not care for Laura Ingraham myself, I do think she handled herself quite well and with great aplomb. She seemed to know just who the audience was, maintained her sense of humor, and took Colbert's jabs in stride.

I think Colbert is funny sometimes. Ingraham was there to promote her book. And here you are, talking about it. Looks like it worked

Talking isn't buying.

Number two on the NYT bestseller list tells me she's selling.

I have no idea how her book is doing and don't really care. I was responding to the comment made that we are talking about it. So what?? Talking isn't buying. That was my only point.

Laura Ingraham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Obama Diaries, a New York Times number one best seller,[20] published July 13, 2010, the book is a collection of fake satirical diary entries by and criticizing Barack Obama, his family and officials in his administration.[21]

Way to go Frank! Looking like a complete moron while calling Liberals the "dumbest fucks on the planet" in the same post. :cool:

Oh, your post made me laugh so much I have to rep you for it.

wikipedia:lol: now who looks like the moron..:eusa_whistle:

You, Steph. Always you.

Do you still not get that Cobert was mocking Obama?

:rofl:

Go watch Laura's face when Colbert tells us how terribly written her book is. It's such a hilarious reaction.

OMG! The KoolAid has distorted your few remaining brain cells! She laughs with him because he's mocking the Dummy in the White House!

Try to keep up with the world happenings. The dummy in the WH moved to Texas on January 20, 2009.

Don't make me puke.

gawd you are one hateful person. how does one be so shallow that they hate a person they have never met in person and just on a Internet site?
is that some lefty trait or what?:lol:

Oh, please. You are just so loving to everybody, especially liberals. Practice what you preach, ya dumb ass.

I NEVER go outta my way to speak to you, yet you can't RESIST speaking "about" me. I knew ya loved me, but not that much. kinda creepy if ya ask me.:lol:

Last edited:
This is soooo funny,comedy folks nothing more nothing less.And if you think Ingram got beat up in that little outtake,well??

On Sunday she came on after Ralph Nader on inDepth, I listened for a few minutes and while this is a free country and one is free to be stupid, it just astounds me that a person would come on TV and display stupid as blatantly as she did. Cspan has the tapes online if anyone wants a lesson in dumb.

why do we need to go someplace to "listen to dumb"?

all we gotta do is turn on the t.v. every friggen day and listen to the boyking Obama.:lol:

I think Colbert is funny sometimes. Ingraham was there to promote her book. And here you are, talking about it. Looks like it worked

Right... sorta like Sarah Palin only did Kouric's interview to promote her candidacy. Looks like that worked also. :clap2:

Whatever you cons need to tell yourselves.

:rofl:

Go watch Laura's face when Colbert tells us how terribly written her book is. It's such a hilarious reaction.

OMG! The KoolAid has distorted your few remaining brain cells! She laughs with him because he's mocking the Dummy in the White House!

Try to keep up with the world happenings. The dummy in the WH moved to Texas on January 20, 2009.

To the nearest 10 how many states comprise the USA?

Right... sorta like Sarah Palin only did Kouric's interview to promote her candidacy. Looks like that worked also. :clap2:

who the fuck cares.?
you people show your hatred for a woman who doesn't act or think like you, sorta like the way you lefties treat blacks when they stray away from the Democrat plantation.

you are all pathetic little people.

Why else would Palin do Kouric's interview? Not being on the inside of the campaign, I have no idea why they wanted Gov. Palin to sit down with that brain-dead halfwit. I agree that they probably should have had her sit down with a real journalist, but it was almost 2 years ago. Much like the 2000 election, maybe you libbies need to dry your little eyes and let some stuff go.

Much props to Colbert. He'd walked a perfect political tightrope in saying,"Yes, I'm a hardcore conservative; with that being said, even I can't swallow this BS!!!"

Why else would Palin do Kouric's interview? Not being on the inside of the campaign, I have no idea why they wanted Gov. Palin to sit down with that brain-dead halfwit. I agree that they probably should have had her sit down with a real journalist, but it was almost 2 years ago. Much like the 2000 election, maybe you libbies need to dry your little eyes and let some stuff go.

Epic spin...

Way to miss the point of allegory. Your premise wet its pants. Fraulein Ingraham "promoted her book." Riiiiiight.

Thanks for playing, though.

As for letting your Alaskan hero "go," I pray every night she wins the Republican nomination. Just like you.

Forum List

Back