Stephen Colbert Calls Laura Ingraham A Racist Who Can't Write

Gotta love Stephen Colbert. Ingraham was a fool to appear on his show.

I think Colbert is funny sometimes. Ingraham was there to promote her book. And here you are, talking about it. Looks like it worked

I don't think she sold many more copies of her book because of that appearance.

Talking about her, and buying her book are two very different things.

I think Colbert is funny sometimes. Ingraham was there to promote her book. And here you are, talking about it. Looks like it worked

Don't see how you can quantify that either way. Your statement started out OK, but after the third word, your logic gets kind of fuzzy.

Don't see how you can quantify that either way. Your statement started out OK, but after the third word, your logic gets kind of fuzzy.

Classy of you to go straight for the personal attack. Good job!

But I'm sure Laura Ingraham is happy that you're here to defend her.

You considered that a personal attack? Holy shit, you must live encased in bubble wrap in order not to explode from any human contact. I didn't say you were incapable of thought (as evidenced by the fact that you noticed that I am indeed, classy), but just in this instance, after you said "I don't think", you gave an example of that.

However, if I am wrong in my theory, then you can quantify your remark. Tell me. How many more copies did/will she sell based on that appearance? And conversely, how many sales did/will she lose as a result of it?

I doubt Laura Ingraham knows nor cares what I have to say. But, that may now change if she reads this and discovers that I am classy.

You considered that a personal attack? Holy shit, you must live encased in bubble wrap in order not to explode from any human contact. I didn't say you were incapable of thought (as evidenced by the fact that you noticed that I am indeed, classy), but just in this instance, after you said "I don't think", you gave an example of that.

However, if I am wrong in my theory, then you can quantify your remark. Tell me. How many more copies did/will she sell based on that appearance? And conversely, how many sales did/will she lose as a result of it?

I doubt Laura Ingraham knows nor cares what I have to say. But, that may now change if she reads this and discovers that I am classy.

Dude, who the fuck cares?

I don't know if her appearance on the Colbert report will help her sell more or less books. More importantly, I don't give a shit.

I'm not sure why this is such a big issue for you, jumping down my throat to defend Ms. Ingraham. I stated my opinion, which is that Colbert making a fool of her isn't going to help her sell books. I could be wrong. More importantly, I don't care.

Let me repeat: I don't care.

And as per your attacks - of course I've seen much worse personal attacks. But that doesn't validate yours.

Dude, who the fuck cares?

I don't know if her appearance on the Colbert report will help her sell more or less books. More importantly, I don't give a shit.

I'm not sure why this is such a big issue for you, jumping down my throat to defend Ms. Ingraham. I stated my opinion, which is that Colbert making a fool of her isn't going to help her sell books. I could be wrong. More importantly, I don't care.

Let me repeat: I don't care.

And as per your attacks - of course I've seen much worse personal attacks. But that doesn't validate yours.

No need to get your panties in a twist. I certainly don't want to be hated on as the guy who stressed out that poor little girl on USMB. It wouldn't be classy :lol:

I saw it last night. That was one of the harshest and sarcastic straight-up face-to-face bashing I've seen in a long time.

He totally and completely mentally bludgeoned her to death.

She seemed to say to herself "I know his mental capacity dwarfs mine, but I don't care, I'll just see if I can sell one or two more books."

LOL!!!!

I saw it last night. That was one of the harshest and sarcastic straight-up face-to-face bashing I've seen in a long time.

She seemed to say to herself "I know his mental capacity dwarfs mine, but I don't care, I'll just see if I can sell one or two more books."

LOL!!!!

wow, it's amazing what turns you lefties on.
your alls hate for WOMEN sure shines.

Last edited:
Liberals are the dumbest fucks on the planet

How do you not get that Cobert was making fun of what a dummy Obama is?

Laura was laughing WITH Cobert because he was essentially saying Obama is a dummy.

Wow!

LOL!!!!

Really? I too saw the show and, while I do not care for Laura Ingraham myself, I do think she handled herself quite well and with great aplomb. She seemed to know just who the audience was, maintained her sense of humor, and took Colbert's jabs in stride.

Talking isn't buying.

Number two on the NYT bestseller list tells me she's selling.

Laura was laughing WITH Cobert because he was essentially saying Obama is a dummy.

Wow!

:rofl: Oh Frank, this is definitely in the hall of fame for your posts.

There is so much irony in this post I'm gonna have to go to Wal-Mart and buy another irony meter that was made in China.

Laura Ingraham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Obama Diaries, a New York Times number one best seller,[20] published July 13, 2010, the book is a collection of fake satirical diary entries by and criticizing Barack Obama, his family and officials in his administration.[21]

Way to go Frank! Looking like a complete moron while calling Liberals the "dumbest fucks on the planet" in the same post. :cool:

Oh, your post made me laugh so much I have to rep you for it.

Wow!

Oh man. I'd watch the video again if I were you.

Laura Ingraham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Obama Diaries, a New York Times number one best seller,[20] published July 13, 2010, the book is a collection of fake satirical diary entries by and criticizing Barack Obama, his family and officials in his administration.[21]

Way to go Frank! Looking like a complete moron while calling Liberals the "dumbest fucks on the planet" in the same post. :cool:

Oh, your post made me laugh so much I have to rep you for it.

wikipedia:lol: now who looks like the moron..:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back