Stephen Baldwin

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
WOW! I just saw this dude on FOX. I didn't know he is a "born again Christian". It was weird seeing a guy known for being a partier talking to Cal Thomas about being born again and preaching the Gospels!

I hope he really has found Christ. For some reason, I doubt him. In the interview it almost seemed as if he were looking at it from a marketing ploy more than anything else. He was dressed all hip and talking about his alliance with some South American born again and how they are putting on extreme sport exibitions while spreading the word and stuff like that. He just looked a little weird.

Well, then again, the bible does say that when you do discover God that you will be like a stranger to those that know you. So maybe he really has found God and it just looks weird on him!

:p: :confused: :rolleyes:

His brother Alec needs to find God and a one way trip to IRAQ !

Originally posted by freeandfun1
WOW! I just saw this dude on FOX. I didn't know he is a "born again Christian". It was weird seeing a guy known for being a partier talking to Cal Thomas about being born again and preaching the Gospels!

I hope he really has found Christ. For some reason, I doubt him. In the interview it almost seemed as if he were looking at it from a marketing ploy more than anything else. He was dressed all hip and talking about his alliance with some South American born again and how they are putting on extreme sport exibitions while spreading the word and stuff like that. He just looked a little weird.

Well, then again, the bible does say that when you do discover God that you will be like a stranger to those that know you. So maybe he really has found God and it just looks weird on him!

:p: :confused: :rolleyes:

saw it also ! Besides making some bucks he also is trying to get the evangalical christians out to vote for Bush. I'm not particularly comfortable with thier fundementalism but a vote is a vote. I wish him luck !

Originally posted by Sandy73
His brother Alec needs to find God and a one way trip to IRAQ !

Yeah, I bet Alec was surprised. He's an extreme liberal and we know where they stand on religion.

More power to Stephen!! Good luck to him. It's pleasant to see a celebrity talking positively about spirituality for a change instead of Bush bashing. It's much more constructive and intelligent.

Captain_Steel said:
Yeah, I bet Alec was surprised. He's an extreme liberal and we know where they stand on religion.

More power to Stephen!! Good luck to him. It's pleasant to see a celebrity talking positively about spirituality for a change instead of Bush bashing. It's much more constructive and intelligent.

You have a point but my opinion still stands on Alec ! He is a freak ! :poop:

LOL

Too bad that POS didn't leave the country like he promised. I understand that Alec is so rabidly left that he embarassed Hillary with a speech at some fund raiser or another.

You know you're off the graph when you make ole Hillary blush.

Forum List

Back