Stephanie Cutter Appeared On Meet The Depressed This Morning. Remember Her?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Stephanie%20Cutter%201.JPG

Stephanie Cutter was on Meet The Depressed this morning stating that Ebola research was slowed down by the Congressional Sequestration.

This is the same Stephanie Cutter who was caught red-handed trying to push a lie that Mitt Romney was responsible for the death of a steel workers' wife. Now she's out on the Sunday Talk-show circuit spreading more lies. Maybe this is the only way that the Obama Administration knows how to handle a crisis. By spreading lies about it.

She's speaking at the same moment I'm typing this.

Why NBC would allow this charlatan on their program is pretty obvious. They're trying desperately to fix this in the media. Screw what happens on the ground. This is what matters the most to them.

Stephanie Cutter: I Didnā€™t Know ā€˜Factsā€™ of Joe Sopticā€™s Wifeā€™s Sickness, Even Though Heā€™d Told Story on Obama Campaign Conference Call
Email 0 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print

By Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
Find on FacebookFollow on Twitter

Aug 19, 2012 11:49am
abc_this_week_stephanie_cutter_jt_120819_wblog.jpg

ABC

Obama deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter pushed back this morning on ā€œThis Weekā€ against any suggestion that she knew the details behind the death of a woman whose husband, Joe Soptic, appeared in a third party advertisement attacking Mitt Romney.

The advertisement, which essentially places blame on Romney for the death of Sopticā€™s wife from cancer, was paid for by Priorities USA, a super PAC that supports President Obama.

ā€œI didnā€™t know the facts of when Mr. Sopticā€™s wife got sick, and I only recently learned that through all of the hysteria over that ad,ā€ Cutter said ā€œBut, Jake, what I do know is what Mr. Sopticā€™s experience was with GST Steel, after Mitt Romney bought it, loaded it up with debt, overleveraged it, paid himself excess profits and fees, but then forced that company into bankruptcy, leaving Mr. Soptic without a job, without health care, and without his pension.ā€

Cutter has maintained that she was not familiar with the details of Mr. Sopticā€™s wifeā€™s death even though she was on a conference call that featured Soptic in May.

The Romney campaign lashed out at the Obama campaign for the advertisement, saying it was running a campaign composed of ā€œugly distortions and lies.ā€

ā€œThey have gone from what started out as petty distortions and untruths to unbelievable exaggerations that diminish the office of the president and insult the American people,ā€ Romney senior adviser Eric

Stephanie Cutter I Didn 8217 t Know 8216 Facts 8217 of Joe Soptic 8217 s Wife 8217 s Sickness Even Though He 8217 d Told Story on Obama Campaign Conference Call - ABC News

Not one person is this administration has any QUALIFICATIONS to be in the positions they were GIVEN by Obama and his CRONYISM. most corrupted, grew this Government by leaps and bounds and spit on all of us all at the same time

Yeah....
I remember this tramp...
Again from another Sequestration destroyed the world for the next 500,000 years crowd.

Sequestration, if you all remember, was Obama's baby.

Obama when he was for the Sequester
From President Obama's White House press conference on Nov 21, 2011.

Obama when he was against the Sequester
Feb. 2013

This is the nice thing about video. It exposes liars like Obama. In Nov. 2011 he threatened to veto anything that didn't include automatic cuts, then a year and a half later he acts like Congress is at fault. He claims that the automatic cuts were their idea.

The guy is the most pathetic liar I've ever seen.

Forum List

Back