Step right up! See her concern!

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Yes folks, here it is! Your chance to see first hand the concern Representative Sheila Jackson Lee has for her constituents! Come one come all, see Sheila listen to the people! See Sheila address their concerns! See Sheila... answer her cell phone? In the middle of being asked a question? What the hell...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L3FnWNkIzU]YouTube - Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee talks on the phone as a woman asks a question at a town hall event[/ame]

It looks suspiciously like she was repeating what her constituent said into the phone so she could get an intelligent answer from whomever was working the other end.

she is the face of the obamacare obamacrat, youll have to ask someone like her for medicine and she'll be on the phone ignoring you the whole time. take a number, wait for it to be called talk to a bitch that isnt listening then she will tell ya they dont have any more for you, get the fuck out

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) who, on a visit to JPL, asked if Mars Pathfinder had taken an image of the flag planted there in 1969 by Neil Armstrong! Quipped Rep. Vernon Ehlers (R-MI) to the Washington Times: "We just don't teach enough science." Worse, Jackson Lee, who represents Houston, is a member of the House Science Committee's space subcommittee. Perhaps some committee reassignments are in order...

What a nothing indictment.

Seriously, a waste of time opening this thread.

Nothing? You're as stupid as she is.

But I think everyone already knows that.

I suppose you think it's perfectly ok to ignore a person (that you work for) asking you a question while you gab on the phone.

Have you always been a tool?

I suppose you think it's perfectly ok to ignore a person (that you work for) asking you a question while you gab on the phone.

But our so called representatives do not believe they work for us.

They all work for the government which as we all know is smarter and more capable of making our decisions than are we.

But our so called representatives do not believe they work for us.

They all work for the government which as we all know is smarter and more capable of making our decisions than are we.

From what I see it's the democrats that sport the elitist attitude moreso than the republicans. We the people should have the power to fire anyone of these fucks on the spot! Anyone who thinks the democrats are looking out for working class Americans, needs their head examined.

I disagree editec, I think this is a perfect indictment of our elected officials putting themselves on a pedestal with their holier than thou attitude. Taking a phone call while being asked a question in a setting like that is truly ignorant.
I think that lady asking the question deserves a lot of credit for her restraint, I'd have lost my fuckin' mind if she did that to me.

Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter, they are all elitist assholes.

I disagree editec, I think this is a perfect indictment of our elected officials putting themselves on a pedestal with their holier than thou attitude. Taking a phone call while being asked a question in a setting like that is truly ignorant.
I think that lady asking the question deserves a lot of credit for her restraint, I'd have lost my fuckin' mind if she did that to me.

Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter, they are all elitist assholes.

I hear ya, I would have thrown my boot at her dumbass.

Its always good to have a town hall and then ignore someone who is talking to take a call.

Hey, she says she can multi-task!

It does show how seious Sheila takes the process, as in 'not at all.'

So you would okay with your elected representative taking a phone call while you are in the middle of asking him or her a question on a matter of great concern to you? You find it acceptable that a representative would take a call in the middle of a meeting he or she put together for the purpose of addressing the concerns of his or her constituents?

I'd say that you need to raise your standards of acceptable behavior in certain settings as well as those who you choose to represent you.

Forum List

Back