Step-Father Beats Child to DEATH for not eating her hotdog!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Look I get frustrated when my kids don't eat, esp when we go to an expensive restaurant. My wife and I don't beat, nor do we yell at them. As long as they are not refusing because they don't like the food, esp if they are trying something new. We tell them they aren't getting any desert (if there is any) and nothing else to eat later. Many times they don't ask for anything, but many times we get home and they beg for chips, ramen etc. We put up a short fight not allowing them to have anything, but eventually we allow them to have only vegetables or fruits to tide them over.

Phoenix Girl, 3, Dies After Stepfather Brutally Beat Her For Not Eating Hot Dog | Fox News
Dani clung to life for two days at the hospital, but died on Saturday morning.

Daniels has since admitted to beating the toddler using his fists and a belt, police said. Police said Daniels also admitted to disciplining Dani a few weeks earlier by biting her after she had urinated on herself.

According to court paperwork, Daniels admitted to police that he punished Mayo for "not wanting" to eat her hot dog -- punching her in the chest, arms and legs with his fists then lashing her with a belt more than 36 times, even after she had fallen onto the ground, the Arizona Republic reported Monday.

Forum List

Back