"Step Down"!

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
Senator Perry Clark of Kentucky has called for President Obama to step down from office!

perryclark.jpg

Senator Perry Clark of Kentucky has called for President Obama to step down from office!

perryclark.jpg

This is pretty weak. All of congress that voted for this should step down. The President did not go beyond his authority in this argument. I disagree with the man and his stance but calling for his impeachment for this, or any other clearly partisan move is just Holleywooding.

Mike

perryclark.jpg

This is pretty weak. All of congress that voted for this should step down. The President did not go beyond his authority in this argument. I disagree with the man and his stance but calling for his impeachment for this, or any other clearly partisan move is just Holleywooding.

Mike

He is not calling for an impeachment... he's asking for his resignation. A voluntary action for the sake of the country~

What is it with reading comprehension around here tonight?

He is not calling for an impeachment... he's asking for his resignation. A voluntary action for the sake of the country~

I think you should renounce your citizenship and find someplace else to live. For the sake of the country of course.

perryclark.jpg

Mike

So, for the sake of the country, we'd get Biden? Are you high?

So, Obama should resign for allowing Teabaggers to kick his ass in the debt ceiling debates? No, but I'd like to kick Obama's ass for not having more spine. However, the S&P made it crystal clear the credit downgrade was due to Republican Teabaggers.

o-spine-17.gif

Obama needs to leave. It would be good for his party, good for the country, and good for him. In walking away, he would be making a gesture that would go a long way to make up for the great harm he has caused this country.

Obama needs to leave. It would be good for his party, good for the country, and good for him. In walking away, he would be making a gesture that would go a long way to make up for the great harm he has caused this country.

I think you should renounce your citizenship and find someplace else to live. For the sake of the country of course.

Holy shit, then what about Bush?

bush-jail_bars-war_criminal.jpg

So, Obama should resign for allowing Teabaggers to kick his ass in the debt ceiling debates? No, but I'd like to kick Obama's ass for not having more spine. However, the S&P made it crystal clear the credit downgrade was due to Republican Teabaggers.

o-spine-17.gif

No they didn't.

o-spine-17.gif

Constantly repeating the lie doesnt make it true.

Just amazing the right sits there and twiddles their thumbs and calling people traitors for not backing Bush for 8 years and he allows the US to be hit on 911, he takes us to war then abandons one war to start another one built on a list of lies and tells us it will pay for itself and then puts both wars on the credit card while he tells us all to "Go Shopping". Then he allows the SEC to only impliment the part of Gram Leach Bliely act that the banks likes and files the parts of the law that protected the buyer and we end up with brokers selling unsuspecting buyers trash loan securities that then turn arround and fail which causes an international recession. He then bails out and tells us someone else is going to have to stop the wars he started and gives the banks who fucked us a crap load of money WITH NO STRINGS attached.

Then you propaganda laden fools blame Obama for not cleaning up the entire mess in one fourth of the time you took to make the mess while you constantly beat him over the head and throw bricks at him to keep him from doing anything to clean it up.

The republican party is insane.

Last edited:
Just amazing the right sits there and twiddles their thumbs and calling people traitors for not backing Bush for 8 years and he allows the US to be hit on 911, he takes us to war then abandons one war to start another one built on a list of lies and tells us it will pay for itself and then puts both wars on the credit card while he tells us all to "Go Shopping". Then he allows the SEC to only impliment the part of Gram Leach Bliely act that the banks likes and files the parts of the law that protected the buyer and we end up with brokers selling unsuspecting buyers trash loan securities that then turn arround and fail which causes an international recession. He then bails out and tells us someone else is going to have to stop the wars he started and gives the banks who fucked us a crap load of money WITH NO STRINGS attached.

Then you propaganda laden fools blame Obama for not cleaning up the entire mess in one fourth of the time you took to make the mess while you constantly beat him over the head and throw bricks at him to keep him from doing anything to clean it up.

The republican party is insane.

Have you ever wondered if the Democrats and the Republicans are both insane? I look at what you write and I look at what some of these partisan hacks from the Republican party write and I wonder if you both haven't lost your mind. The really crappy part is that I'm stuck living in a world that the two of you are trying to dominate.

Not that my tenure here is long or anything but I've never seen you criticize anything the left has done. You are in lock-step with every decision they make? You sir/ma'am, are every bit as crazy.

Mike

Last edited:

And..I don't care who they blamed..seriously.

Politics have never factored into the rating system.

This was seriously flawed.

o-spine-17.gif

nice cartoon.

pick it up at a klan rally?

sweet

Forum List

Back