Steny Hoyer, A BOLD FACE LIER, the health care debate has been the most transperent

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
in his career. As soon as I can I will bring up the link. I could have puked when I heard him on Fox just now making that statement. They have done all of this behind closed doors, nothing on C span as Obama promised, people we need to read this bill and understand it thoroughly before they vote on this. It's 6% of our economy and it involves you, your physician and the quality and access to your health care. It also involves your wallet BIG TIME and the future of this country that you will be passing on to your children and grandchildren. PAY ATTENTION.

They have not posted that link to his speech yet, they will. Disgusting- transperent, what a freggin lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's "bald faced LIAR" and "transparent".

Obama is no longer in the Senate you know........or did you not know? He has no control over either house of congress.

And lay off Steny Hoyer, trog. Go puke.

in his career. As soon as I can I will bring up the link. I could have puked when I heard him on Fox just now making that statement. They have done all of this behind closed doors, nothing on C span as Obama promised, people we need to read this bill and understand it thoroughly before they vote on this. It's 6% of our economy and it involves you, your physician and the quality and access to your health care. It also involves your wallet BIG TIME and the future of this country that you will be passing on to your children and grandchildren. PAY ATTENTION.

That's in the same league as Valarie Jarret saying MSNBC wasn't biased! Oh well what the fuck, new day different DUmmie!

Forum List

Back