Stem Cell Therapy Lets The Golden Bear Play Golf Again

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
4BA161E800000578-5667021-image-a-33_1524876383061.jpg

I can see a whole lot of people wanting to try this therapy. I sure know I would love to. To be able to stand for any length of time without back pain would be a miracle.

The experts behind the treatment, which costs just £30, are confident the rapid procedure will be widely available within the next five years.

It works by taking 100ml to 200 ml of fat tissue from the patient’s abdomen, and spinning it in a centrifuge with a special enzyme mixture made from a substance produced by e.coli, which separates the stem cells.

Read more: Stem cells cured my back agony, says golfing legend Jack Nicklaus after he undergoes treatment | Daily Mail Online

I can see a whole lot of people wanting to try this therapy. I sure know I would love to. To be able to stand for any length of time without back pain would be a miracle.

The experts behind the treatment, which costs just £30, are confident the rapid procedure will be widely available within the next five years.

It works by taking 100ml to 200 ml of fat tissue from the patient’s abdomen, and spinning it in a centrifuge with a special enzyme mixture made from a substance produced by e.coli, which separates the stem cells.

Read more: Stem cells cured my back agony, says golfing legend Jack Nicklaus after he undergoes treatment | Daily Mail Online
And look it was old guys stem cells not aborted baby stem cells..

So like ordering salad instead of a steak

If this is a truly viable therapy/procedure as cheap as reported, it could have a massive impact on medical practices.

Liberal stem cell research wasn't about saving lives, it was about destroying lives.

Liberal stem cell research wasn't about saving lives, it was about destroying lives.
Incorrect

Incorrect
How many people have been saved by stem cells research? How many have died on the abortion table? You are full of shit...

Incorrect
How many people have been saved by stem cells research? How many have died on the abortion table? You are full of shit...
Saved by stem cell research? A lot. You should probably learn something about it.

My understanding is this stem cell therapy is done from harvesting ones own stem cells.

Please explain.

Please explain.
We have just found out that the original stem cells from one of the greatest golfers ever, used his own stem cells to make the pain in his back go away so he can continue to play golf. The liberal stem cell research that came from the destruction of babies at planned parenthood who sold the body parts for profits, how many success stories have your heard from this liberal research? Seems pretty quiet.....

Will he play Murfied tourney this year? Taht wouldbe amazing it has been a while!

Will he play Murfied tourney this year? Taht wouldbe amazing it has been a while!

I would love to see him return to the Senior Tour. Can you imagine the crowds and interest?

Forum List

Back