Stem cell research

check out some of the links that are posted --your zeal in protecting the unborn is to be commended but when it takes you overboard, you hamper what may be helpful.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Jesus never justified killing one person in order to let another live, did HE?

actually, he did. he justified the romans killing him so that others may live with the father in eternity.

Originally posted by dilloduck
check out some of the links that are posted

I DID loser boy.

I don't see YOU posting the info I request, I just see you believing opinion without checking facts.

--your zeal in protecting the unborn is to be commended but when it takes you overboard, you hamper what may be helpful.

Spoken like an authority on the matter.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
actually, he did. he justified the romans killing him so that others may live with the father in eternity.

Dude.

That was an uncool, yet RIGHTEOUS slam.

;) :beer:

I DID loser boy.

I don't see YOU posting the info I request, I just see you believing opinion without checking facts.

Spoken like an authority on the matter.

links are not necessarily facts. We are talking about stem cell RESEARCH here. This is an attempt to find FACTS. Other than obtaining stem cells from embyos, what is your problem with this research?

links are not necessarily facts. We are talking about stem cell RESEARCH here. This is an attempt to find FACTS. Other than obtaining stem cells from embyos,

As I said, show some proof.

Links have documentation in most scientific circles.

You are admitting you can't do it.

You can't do anything but argue opinion with no foundation.

what is your problem with this research?

Again, go back to school, learn to read, apply it to the beginning of this thread.

All of your posts so far ask me questions I already answered and ridicule based on opinion with no fact.

As I said, show some proof.

Links have documentation in most scientific circles.

You are admitting you can't do it.

You can't do anything but argue opinion with no foundation.

Again, go back to school, learn to read, apply it to the beginning of this thread.

All of your posts so far ask me questions I already answered and ridicule based on opinion with no fact.

You read------you have NOT answered my questions!

Before you run away would you please answer just one question?

Would you support stem cell research if the research was Not done on embryonic cells?

Before you run away would you please answer just one question?

Would you support stem cell research if the research was Not done on embryonic cells?

Before I answer the question, I (unlike you), require proper data of the process and ramifications. Since nobody here has yet shown the evidence supporting it possible, I am not aware of any proof that it is, therefore it is impossible for me to answer without further data.

If this is true, where is this listed in scientific claims?
From umbilical cord source check the http://www.stemcellresearchfoundation.org/About/FAQ.htm#2. However, stem cells from umbilical cords is widely known and casual search will show that. The other is fairly new and I read it in a professional biotechnology magazine... i'll try to look it up.
Again, I would like to see the evidence for your claim.
:confused: Stem cells aren't the same as fetuses, they're just cells. I can't see why there would be an objection working on regular cells which is done all the time. I think a better question is where is the evidence that working on cells is wrong?

I think you might be confusing the source of the stem cells and stem cells themselves. Let me be clear: stem cells can be derived from fetuses as well as other sources, but they are not fetuses themselves.

Before I answer the question, I (unlike you), require proper data of the process and ramifications. Since nobody here has yet shown the evidence supporting it possible, I am not aware of any proof that it is, therefore it is impossible for me to answer without further data.

*sigh* Hypothetically speaking--IF it could be done would you support it?---Is this just a personal thing you have against me or do you just not want to answer? I don't think anyone is going to castigate you for your stance and if they do you certainly can defend yourself

*sigh* Hypothetically speaking--IF it could be done would you support it.---Is this just a personal thing you have against me or do you just not want to answer? I don't think anyone is going to castigate you for your stance and if they do you certainly can defend yourself

Look, infinitely dense one, I NEVER make off the cuff decisions.

YOU show your ignorance by thinking actions do not have consequences.

I will not think that way.

I am going to review what the source is that Isaac Brock brought up and think it over.

-And I really don't care what people think about my stance.

Originally posted by Modu$OperanDi
Killing of an aware being and 'killing' a couple of cells in a petrie dish is a very different thing.

A fetus is a living being. You're just a bunch of cells too, my friend. I'm beginning to question whether or not YOU have a soul, however.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
A fetus is a living being. You're just a bunch of cells too, my friend. I'm beginning to question whether or not YOU have a soul, however.

Why don't we just ask the fetuses what they think?

Look, infinitely dense one, I NEVER make off the cuff decisions.

YOU show your ignorance by thinking actions do not have consequences.

I will not think that way.

I am going to review what the source is that Isaac Brock brought up and think it over.

-And I really don't care what people think about my stance.

Then you should not have responded to my original question if you are unable to share your thoughts without PROOF. Or you could have said " I don't know until I get more facts"

Nothing I have said even implies that I expect no consequences from actions

I know you like harrassing and insulting me. Hopefully I will get an answer to my original post from someone who is willing to help as opposed to harrass.

Forum List

Back