stem cell research have notheing t o do with abortion

Svante

cybernetic organism
Dec 11, 2008
Ragnarök
stem cell research have notheing t o do with abortion

Presiident Obama pass the law for abortiion s o stem cells can be safe.this will help many persons who have disese like cancer and diabetes include ketoaciidosis disese that i somtime get.many people say this is wrong and are against abortion.it i s true abortion have notheing to do with this. read quote fro m Lopetta.

Quote:
quote fro m Lopetta

As many people know, stem cells are important. They can be obtained from the placenta and umbilical cord after birth. It is effective because immune system will not reject our own stem cells.

My nephew was born in July. My sister was question about preserving the stem cells as they can be frozen over a period of time. She had this process done. Then she share the reason she did this to me.

The UT in Yorkville medical institute say stem cells can be useful to treat leukemia, breast cancer and many other diseases. Other treatments are for injury to spinal cord, liver damage, diabetes, parkinson and multiple scierosis.

It is good to see more people are realising this and not to discard this valuable life material

the Clevland clinic i n U.S. allso do stem cell research. you see i n the quote Lopetta nephew have stem cells to store i f he get a disese.Lopetta nephew now h e is 5month old.abortion have notheing to do with stem cell research s o why i s it wrong to help persons who have disese?

President Obama and stem cell research
washingtonpost.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back