stella39

stella39

Rookie
Jul 15, 2012
I feel that if we could go back to a day not of Kennedy, but back further, to the days of an Earthly Christ, we then could have real truth in elections, real justice in the legal system, and real fairness amongst all the races. ThThis is Jesus way, I am glad I learned it.

So... you want Jesus to be crucified all over again, is what what I'm hearing?

That's what will happen if you go back to a time of Earthly Christ.

Time travel isn't pretty!

And real fairness amongst the races? LOL. The further back you go the greater the injustices.

So... you want Jesus to be crucified all over again, is what what I'm hearing?

That's what will happen if you go back to a time of Earthly Christ.

Time travel isn't pretty!

And real fairness amongst the races? LOL. The further back you go the greater the injustices.

Which is what leads me to believe he is a Lib Pretending to be a Right wing Christian Conservative and playing up the Stereotype.

I mean most wacked out Christian Cons I know, don't even say stuff like back before Kennedy when things were equal Among the races lol. That's so over the top, I call BS.

I feel that if we could go back to a day not of Kennedy, but back further, to the days of an Earthly Christ, we then could have real truth in elections, real justice in the legal system, and real fairness amongst all the races. ThThis is Jesus way, I am glad I learned it.

You're a fucking moron that has learned nothing.

If you have, please tell us how you came to this conclusion, and back it up with facts please.

Forum List

Back