Steele's comments anger many

How do we know it is not the Far right that want to shut Steele up? I knew it, the GOP tried to get a token Black guy in, and the Crazies came out of the wood work to destroy him!!

Steele is attracting many Black Conservatives to the GOP--why can't the Far right see this??:booze:

Steele, who has been making regular television appearances, said Monday that he did not believe Republicans could win back their congressional majorities in 2010. "Not this year,"

What he said is completely true. I'm not sure there are enough seats up in the Senate for them to take back control. Do I think they will take some seats back...sure I do, primarily because of the anti-encumbant feelings in the country right now.

-TSO

Folks are angry because he is honest? Idiots..

While I would like to see a 45 seat pickup in the house, I don't see that as really possible this electoral cycle.

OF course, there are other issues with the RNC this year. That candidate in NY state... that was a very wrong choice. Doners have been upset with the RNC for quite some time. Not just over this item.

I have no problem with Steele. The Republicans will pick up some seats in the house, I hope we pick up 5 in the Senate. I doubt we can get a full majority, though it would be nice.

I have no problem with Steele. The Republicans will pick up some seats in the house, I hope we pick up 5 in the Senate. I doubt we can get a full majority, though it would be nice.

Which 5 seats do you think the republicans can take?

Honestly I don't know. I haven't even looked at the races yet. And I didn't say that I think we can, I said I Hope we can. Big difference in meaning. Of course I'll be glad to let you know what I think around June or July.

The call came as discontent with Steele seems to be spreading among some major GOP donors, who have publicly questioned whether the party chairman is focusing more on his own image -- delivering paid speeches and promoting his book, "Right Now: A 12-Step Program for Defeating the Obama Agenda" -- than on rebuilding the party and helping its candidates. The Washington Times reported Thursday that some prominent party fundraisers are withholding donations from the RNC because of unhappiness with Steele.
Ha ha, what a douche, the dems are primed to fall and steele is fucking the GoP up! :lol:

How do we know it is not the Far right that want to shut Steele up? I knew it, the GOP tried to get a token Black guy in, and the Crazies came out of the wood work to destroy him!!

Steele is attracting many Black Conservatives to the GOP--why can't the Far right see this??:booze:

REALLY?!! WHO?!!! HOW??!! Hell if the far right doesn't see this I don't blame them because I sure as Hell don't. :eusa_eh:

Which 5 seats do you think the republicans can take?

Honestly I don't know. I haven't even looked at the races yet. And I didn't say that I think we can, I said I Hope we can. Big difference in meaning. Of course I'll be glad to let you know what I think around June or July.

Ok, cool. We'll continue this conversation then. It's been a pleasure

Michael Steele's selection had nothing to do with his race. It had to do with his intellectual brilliance, dedication to conservative principles, long-standing electoral success, and able strategies for Republican victory.

Oh, wait... no, they just picked him 'cause he was one of three black Republicans in America and the other two didn't want the job. Sorry!

Michael Steele's selection had nothing to do with his race. It had to do with his intellectual brilliance, dedication to conservative principles, long-standing electoral success, and able strategies for Republican victory.

Oh, wait... no, they just picked him 'cause he was one of three black Republicans in America and the other two didn't want the job. Sorry!

Damn!

I have to agree with freak'n William Joyce :evil:

Forum List

Back