Steelers v Seattle

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
I copy and pasted this article from the ESPN sports website regarding the Steelers/Seattle game.

The last sentence sounds sooo nice :cof:

YOU SURE you dont want to change your pick Jim?? :D

Ray Rhodes is shaking up his 12th-ranked defense to help the team stop the run. The Seahawks are now allowing 115 yards a game on the ground, which is a dramatic improvement over last year, but it's still troubling. They gave up 101 yards to unknown Bengals running back Rudi Johnson last week, so Rhodes juggled some personnel. Of course, the Steelers aren't confident they can run the ball against bad run defenses. The move to Jerome Bettis last week produced more positive running yards, but not enough to stay with the high-flying Rams. If they can win this game, the Steelers have a chance to turn around their season. Their final eight games are against teams that are 20-37. They could get hot and get to eight or nine wins, but they have to get better on offense and defense. Cornerbacks Chad Scott and Dewayne Washington are having horrible years. If the Steelers can put pressure on Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck, they could win this game.

Look, Seattle is having a hell of a season this year. Pittsburgh is having a bad year. Seattle's on top of their game, Pittsburgh isn't. It's not that I don't like Pittsburgh, but they aren't going to win this week. Plain and simple.

hahahahahah!!!! I guess you made that clear ha Jeff! :) Sorry Jim, I think I am going for Seattle too!!!! I am tired of being on the bottom of list and letting Jackass come out on the top!

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Look, Seattle is having a hell of a season this year. Pittsburgh is having a bad year. Seattle's on top of their game, Pittsburgh isn't. It's not that I don't like Pittsburgh, but they aren't going to win this week. Plain and simple.

Thats what I said about the Giants going into Minnesota last week. "Any given sunday"

Forum List

Back