Steelers To Win

That's why it's so interesting living here. One hour to Cleveland, One Hour to Pittsburgh.

Half the town are Steelers fans and the other half Browns. Except for the few hold outs like me....

That's why it's so interesting living here. One hour to Cleveland, One Hour to Pittsburgh.

Half the town are Steelers fans and the other half Browns. Except for the few hold outs like me....

One hour to Cleveland?

You and the Mrs. should run over for lunch with me sometime soon, Ollie.

One hour to Cleveland?

We don't head north very often, I suppose it would matter a lot which part of Cleveland you are in. And the Mrs takes months before she's ready to go anywhere... Woman drives me nuts sometimes. But i wouldn't have her any other way....

One hour to Cleveland?

We don't head north very often, I suppose it would matter a lot which part of Cleveland you are in. And the Mrs takes months before she's ready to go anywhere... Woman drives me nuts sometimes. But i wouldn't have her any other way....

West side, Ollie. Look at Brooklyn, Ohio....I live right on that border. My neighborhood has a name around these parts, but I doubt it's marked on any maps.

One hour to Cleveland?

West side, Ollie. Look at Brooklyn, Ohio....I live right on that border. My neighborhood has a name around these parts, but I doubt it's marked on any maps.

So west side would be nearly 2 hour drive time. Straight up 11 I hit the lake in an hour or less. I think Cleveland Clinic took about 1 hr 45 Min. They really need a freeway into the downtown area.

time for me to pay up.the steelers beat themselves in this game.you cant win games with costly penaltys and turnovers like they had.that penalty on that kickoff when they were down by only 7 points was costly.if not for that penalty,they have the ball at their 40 yard line in excellent field position and Rothlesberger isnt forced to throw the ball deep down the field and have it intercepted and run back for a touchdown.

then when they have the momentum,the turning point of the game for sure is that fumble by that running back. giving the packers excellent field position to score what turned out to be the deciding touchdown. oh well,at least they lost to a team that did not desert their longtime fans and move to another city such as the colts.lol.at least they beat the cardinals :clap2::dance: whom I hate for that reason.that cant be taken away from me.:clap2:

Last edited:
It didn't really matter to me who won. I am a NFC guy, but I think Ben blew it big time with his early picks. The Steeler's D just did not stand up when they should have.

So west side would be nearly 2 hour drive time. Straight up 11 I hit the lake in an hour or less. I think Cleveland Clinic took about 1 hr 45 Min. They really need a freeway into the downtown area.

Well, yanno I can move too, Ollie. I could meet you guys part way. I wonder if we could lure Nosmo Kind along too?

Well, yanno I can move too, Ollie. I could meet you guys part way. I wonder if we could lure Nosmo Kind along too?

We'll have to see, maybe after the weather breaks...

Forum List

Back