Steelers To Win

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Watch, if you must, but I say Steelers by at least 6 points at approximately midnight.

CrystalBallHands.gif

I see Green Bay's defense winning the game.

green-bay-packers-bikini-girls-fans-nfl.jpg

Go boys...

I see Green Bay's defense winning the game.

green-bay-packers-bikini-girls-fans-nfl.jpg
Ya' gotta quit "huffin'" that cat-piss. :eusa_naughty:

It'll do wonders for your vision, but.....for those (same) Green Bay chicks.....

fatties-706006.jpg

Go boys...

.....not so much.

:eek:

Last edited:
Yep,dont see Rodgers turning it around after stinking up the joint against the bears.Steelers win.at first after he lit up the place and was unstoppable against the falcons I was picking the packers to win.But then when he faced a good defense-the bears,he stunk up the joint so now i got to go with the steelers.If Rodgers plays like that again against the steelers,steelers win easily.

Ya' gotta quit "huffin'" that cat-piss

I gave up American beer long ago. About the same time that I gave up throwing up outside after a belly full of American beer.

:lol:

5149212861_9a078f962e_m.jpg
Not a prob......

They test-marketed this, in the Denver-Metro Area, yeeeaaarrrs-ago (mid-'80s?).....

molson_breweries_brador_2458.jpg

.....but (the rumor was) it was too-high in alcohol-content, for U.S. sales. :(

A few o' them would FIX you!!!!!!!

:eusa_clap:

:woohoo:

I wouldn't mind goin'-up to Toronto (on a "seed"-buying "business-trip"), and hammering-down a case or two!!!​

Experience always makes a difference in the "Big Game." The Steelers have a ton more than Greenbay. I say:

Steelers 28
Packers 21

Yes, but a typical game goes ~3 hours. Add an extra hour for a 30 min halftime and some extra commercial space and you're at ~10:30...

I prefer to go with big game experience over a hot QB. Rodgers should do well playing indoors but Pitt will take away his running game. Too many passes and too many hits in the pocket leads to mistakes.
Look for Troy Palamalu to make a pick six

Steelers 28
Pack. 17

I'll be going to a party at an acquaintance's house for the game, but I'm going to avoid the game as much as possible and focus on beer pong and the like. I become irrationally upset when the damn Steelers win a regular season game; Let alone this one. I'm new to the area so these people don't know me that well and have not yet forgiven me. :lol:

So I predict the Steelers to win by 10+. HOWEVER, if it's bets we're making, I'll take the Pack. I'm all or nothing. I don't hedge bets. :cool:

Forum List

Back