Steele Meets With Tea Party Leaders at RNC Headquarters

Looka guys.... we can talk about this all we want, but one thing is inescapable... we cannot continue like this. The promise of government funded (aka "free") this and that is a LIE. We cannot continue to support these things. And the notion that it can be financed on the backs of the "rich" is preposterous. There aren't enough rich to confiscate TRILLIONS of $$ in taxes from.

Wake up. The party's over, the fairy tale was just that, a fairy tale.

Amen to that. I love it when people speak the truth bluntly.

Looka guys.... we can talk about this all we want, but one thing is inescapable... we cannot continue like this. The promise of government funded (aka "free") this and that is a LIE. We cannot continue to support these things. And the notion that it can be financed on the backs of the "rich" is preposterous. There aren't enough rich to confiscate TRILLIONS of $$ in taxes from.

esp someone from NO who got billions in federal money?

esp someone from NO who got billions in federal money?

:eusa_eh: i am not sure what you mean :eusa_eh:

I was talking about this blunt truth
The promise of government funded (aka "free") this and that is a LIE. We cannot continue to support these things. And the notion that it can be financed on the backs of the "rich" is preposterous. There aren't enough rich to confiscate TRILLIONS of $$ in taxes from.

Wake up. The party's over, the fairy tale was just that, a fairy tale

Why the hell is anyone talking baout blunt truth in a thread where both Tea Baggers and GOP supporters are trying to explain the union between them?

And let's not forget how the FOX news darling, Sarah Palin is now telling people that the Tea Baggers have to choose from one of the two entranched political parties, AND she is supporting John McCain against a Tea Bagger challenge.....Hmmmmm

Forum List

Back